Looking for good advice

Gtstang86

Gtstang86

Awards
I am a 5'11 male weighing 225lbs i am stocky but not where i wanna be, i am looking to cut down to 205lbs, any supplements or good diets or even weight training please let me know, any advice is good advice to me. Thanks for your time

-Chris

P.S
i work out 6 days a week around 2 hours a day, i am a gym rat that has to much pride to ask for advice

merph

merph

Awards
Best thing you can do is take your pride and swallow it like a "magic pill" because it will kick you in the ass if you don't.

As far as cutting...Hows your diet look? Do you know your macro break down?

Gtstang86

Gtstang86

Awards
Best thing you can do is take your pride and swallow it like a "magic pill" because it will kick you in the ass if you don't.

As far as cutting...Hows your diet look? Do you know your macro break down?

Tell you the truth i do not have a diet, i am not a rich man and to eat good now days it gets pretty expensive so i do what i can to eat good,lol. I do not know my macro Break down.

merph

merph

Awards
First thing first you gotta be able to eat clean with plenty of protein everyday. I know what you mean by food being expensive but saying I can't afford to buy good food all the time but ill break down and spend 40 or 50 bucks on a fat burner is complete bull$#it Once your diet is in check along with your training throw in some pre-breakfast cardio for 30 minutes or so a day.

Gtstang86

Gtstang86

Awards
First thing first you gotta be able to eat clean with plenty of protein everyday. I know what you mean by food being expensive but saying I can't afford to buy good food all the time but ill break down and spend 40 or 50 bucks on a fat burner is complete bull$#it Once your diet is in check along with your training throw in some pre-breakfast cardio for 30 minutes or so a day.

if i had a dollar everytime i got that,lol but i understand, so how does you diet go? give me your full day if you dont mind me asking. i drink protain as much as i can, i have 2 things of whey protain, and i use Xpand Nitric Oxide Reactor

merph

merph

Awards
My diet ain't rocket science I wake up to a shake containing 1.5-2 scoops of whey mixed with milk a banana and some juice.

30-45 minutes later I eat a breakfast
usually 3-4 whole eggs 3-5 egg whites oatmeal or grits and a glass of milk

then every 2.5-3 hours I have a meal containing 30-50 grams of protein, 10-15 grams of fat and 50-75grams of carbs until around lunch time then I go mild on the carbs unless I have to workout later in the day then I stop having carbs after my post workout shake.

Its pretty basic but i shoot for 250-300 grams of protein per day and carbs and fat changes day to day to day depending on what I am doing but the calories are usually high due to the fact I am trying to gain some mass.

I don't go to exact macro break downs until I am cutting then I start off the first couple weeks or so just cutting out any extra sugar and junk then I get a little more than slightly anal retentive.

Gtstang86

Gtstang86

Awards
Well breakfast is hard to eat sometimes because i work a shift of 4am-1pm and tired the entire day, and sometimes at lunch i just go after something fast because i only have an hour for lunch and didn't have time to cook anything up the previous night, but i am going to try and follow your diet except the calories

merph

merph

Awards
Try to adjust your sleep patterns. 4-1 is only 9 hours and I guess you get a half hour or so for lunch along with at least 1 15 minute break.

I work 10' and occasionally 12's and not counting the 30 minute lunch then go back to a hotel room. You gotta really be be dedicated sometimes. Rate now I'm between jobs so im enjoying the extra rest and time to cook.

It is possible you just gotta get used to it.

Gtstang86

Gtstang86

Awards
Do you use any supplements when your working out in the gym?

merph

merph

Awards
Yeah amino drink i sip on during my workout and a whey shake with creatine after and a casein shake before bed.

Along with the usual multi gluecosemaine (sp)

Those are my daily supps.