- 07-20-2008, 09:30 PM
alright, so I got this kitchen scale, to keep a more accurate count on food sizes.
My question is, say I'm having 6oz of chicken, is this 6oz raw, or cooked?
Obviously, 6oz of raw chicken seems to be more, but when you cook it, it shrinks so damn much!
What do ya'll do?
Let me know
- 07-20-2008, 09:59 PM
- 5'11" 185 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I always measure my meat cooked, and use a corresponding nutritional chart that shows the calories and macros for meat that is cooked. Its a much more accurate means of measuring meat at this time, because there is no blood or water etc. still in it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By neoborn in forum SupplementsReplies: 44Last Post: 04-08-2013, 12:02 AM
- By CopyCat in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2011, 10:49 PM
- By Chico222 in forum BulkingReplies: 8Last Post: 01-21-2011, 09:51 AM
- By itzgambino in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2009, 11:49 AM
- By SMALLTIMER in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 04-07-2006, 03:29 PM