Yohimbine, caffeine, and yellow gold

1. Question Yohimbine, caffeine, and yellow gold

I usually take 10mg yohimbine + 200mg caffeine on an empty stomach prior to my morning workouts. I've had a tub of yellow gold for a while and it is supposed to be taken 15 - 30 minutes before a carb meal.

I'm going to start running in the mornings to get rid of some abdominal fat. Has anyone used yohimbine, caffeine, and yellow gold together prior to a workout?

2. ... anyone?

3. I find it prevents me from gaining too much mud around my waist when consuming a high amount of carbs. I'm using Anabolic Pump at the moment as I bought a few bottles when it was on sale. Make sure you cap it because it is extremely bitter and the taste will linger on your tongue for hours.
    •   

4. Cub - How do you like the AP? I got some on the way with some Recreate. What are your thoughts on the product?

5. Quote Originally Posted by SimplyDraven View Post
    Cub - How do you like the AP? I got some on the way with some Recreate. What are your thoughts on the product?
    Nothing spectacular, just basically what I stated in my previous post. I can eat plenty of carbs and the fat I gain is minimised to some degree (the same as Yellow Gold). All these reviews that mention losing inches off your waist etc. are telling fibs. I think it has it's place if you are keen on bulking up. Some people would simply prefer to buy something like ALA and/or cinnulin (cheaper products and possibly just as effective). But then again, you never know till you have a try

6. Are you taking the AP(yellow gold) with yohimbine and caffeine at the same time pre-workout? That's really what I need info on.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yohimbine and/vs Yellow Gold
    By silverSurfer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 05:20 PM
  2. Yohimbine and/vs Yellow Gold
    By silverSurfer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 06:56 PM
  3. We want Yellow Gold, We want Yellow Gold (Chant)
    By ttreewalkerr in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 08:30 AM
  4. SHOW ME THE GOLD! Yellow Gold in Stock Baby!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 06:20 PM