cannot find ephedrine!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yokingupsick

Awards
I went to walmart, walgreens, and rite aid pharamacys and still not able to find ephedrine. I ask the pharmacists and most of them have no idea what it is. Is there anywhere i can buy it locally? is it illegal? or I have to buy it on the internet or what??

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
if you have mild asthma, some bronkaid made by bayer should be able to help. It comes in a 12.5mg Ephedrine HCL/400mg guaifensen, or a 25mg Ephedrine Sulfate/400mg guaifensen package.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Australia my friend. While ephidrine is illegal to import (key ingredient in meth manufacture), there appears to be no restriction on Germanium

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
WOOSH - i don't think you caught my drift. :think:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
if you have mild asthma, some bronkaid made by bayer should be able to help. It comes in a 12.5mg Ephedrine HCL/400mg guaifensen, or a 25mg Ephedrine Sulfate/400mg guaifensen package.
you can buy these at pretty much any small gas stations in Florida as i am getting ready to take some!

B

bigtoy

Awards

if you need it for fat loss then whats wrong with the site i sent you? wanting the pure chemical seems shady to me!
because he wants to do an eca/ec stack obviously... if it was that good people would stop doing eca and do gca, think about it.

Y

yokingupsick

Awards
is there any need to worry about Guaifenesin ? side effects?

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
ephedrine isnt as great as it seems. trust me. i took it about 2 years back and was pretty disapointed. i'd rather go for a yohimbine, caffeine and PEA mix as a better stimulant.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ephedrine isnt as great as it seems. trust me. i took it about 2 years back and was pretty disapointed. i'd rather go for a yohimbine, caffeine and PEA mix as a better stimulant.
yohimbine is banned in Australia for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.