cannot find ephedrine!?
- 07-19-2008, 06:31 PM
- 07-19-2008, 06:33 PM
if you have mild asthma, some bronkaid made by bayer should be able to help. It comes in a 12.5mg Ephedrine HCL/400mg guaifensen, or a 25mg Ephedrine Sulfate/400mg guaifensen package.
- 07-19-2008, 11:37 PM
07-19-2008, 11:41 PM
07-20-2008, 12:08 AM
07-20-2008, 12:14 AM
Australia my friend. While ephidrine is illegal to import (key ingredient in meth manufacture), there appears to be no restriction on Germanium
07-20-2008, 07:59 AM
WOOSH - i don't think you caught my drift.
07-20-2008, 08:43 AM
Geranium?Originally Posted by jakellpet;
07-20-2008, 08:46 AM
07-20-2008, 08:54 AM
Then use one of the supplements in your signature and hit bed!Originally Posted by jakellpet;
07-20-2008, 09:02 AM
07-20-2008, 09:13 AM
07-20-2008, 09:15 AM
07-20-2008, 10:35 AM
07-20-2008, 03:42 PM
is there any need to worry about Guaifenesin ? side effects?
07-20-2008, 04:33 PM
07-20-2008, 07:06 PM
MOD EDIT: No, its not.
07-20-2008, 07:15 PM
ephedrine isnt as great as it seems. trust me. i took it about 2 years back and was pretty disapointed. i'd rather go for a yohimbine, caffeine and PEA mix as a better stimulant.
07-20-2008, 07:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By lDaChOsEnOnEl in forum Weight LossReplies: 43Last Post: 03-09-2011, 05:42 AM
- By packers6211 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2010, 11:37 PM
- By ChrisDono in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-21-2009, 02:41 PM
- By MkUltra in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2008, 07:30 AM
- By Domenic in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 01-23-2008, 02:54 PM