A Question For The Wife!

tryingharder

Awards
:chick:
MY WIFE HAS LOST ABOUT 2 STONE SINCE HAVING OUR CHILD, THE ONLY PROBLEM IS HES SKIN HASN'T SHRUNK BACK AND LOOKS A LITTLE LOOSE AROUND HER ABBS AREA. IS THERE A PRODUCT AVAILABLE TO SHRINK/ TIGHTEN THE SKIN IN THIS AREA. YOUR HELP COULD JUST SAVE ME ALOT OF EAR ACHE LOL

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
She should be moisturizin the area with some kind of collagen cream frequently, but that skin will only tighten up in time. It might not even tighten up and look the way it did before having a baby, but it'll tighten back up in time.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could have her try the Java Lather and Flawless. But honestly time and genetics play the biggest role in whether her skin will tighten back up. Sometimes a tummy tuck is the only way.

You could also try LipoBurn, it acts as a diuretic and might help a tiny bit.

tryingharder

Awards
You could have her try the Java Lather and Flawless. But honestly time and genetics play the biggest role in whether her skin will tighten back up. Sometimes a tummy tuck is the only way.

You could also try LipoBurn, it acts as a diuretic and might help a tiny bit.
lol i think ill get her to try java lather before i pay for the tummy tuck

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
lol i think ill get her to try java lather before i pay for the tummy tuck
What i've read around here is that java lather is usually the one people recommend! Good luck!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well let us know how it goes. Java Lather was designed for stretch marks and scars. I'm not sure it will have much impact on loose skin.