looking to do a 8-9 week cut need help

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Answers

looking to do a 8-9 week cut need help

ok so ill start this by saying i've been lifting for a couple years but neveer tried to cut until today.

my stats:
    22 years old
    5'11"
    24%bf
    lift 5 days a week looking to start running 4-5 days a week

my diet so far is like this
    wake up 6am: 8oz of vanilla yogurt
    6:30 : 14oz of grapefruit juice (ride to work)
    8:30 : protein bar
    11:30 : (lunch) usually a chicken wrap with letuce pesto sauce
    2:00 : snack on some trail mix (mixed my self cashews, rasins, peanuts, almonds, dired cranberries)
    4:30 little more trail mix
    5:30ish to 7:00 ride home and gym time (if i eat before the gym i get very bad cramps so i need to give my self atleast 2.5 hours before last meal and the gym
    7:00ish : diner time chicken breast and salad or chicken breast and whole wheat pasta with home made sauce or tuna and always have either lettuce, tomato, corn, green beans, or some type of veggie with diner.
    8:30 : yogurt

also drink between 3-4 liters of water a day (i have a 1 liter bottle that i constantly fill and haven't seen anything but crystal clear pee in months

what can i do in addition to this to give me a better shot at finding some abs

im open to a weight loss supplement of some type as long as its relatively safe and proven not to be a waste of money but in general i dont want to load up on supplements since this is something i would like to maintain from this point forward

2. Registered User
    Answers

whats your bodyweight? count your calories, they seem like they might be kinda low whats your workout/cardio like? just remember that as fat loss starts to slow your going to have to make adjustments. like cutting back on fats or carbs and increasing protein. only problem i can see is holding onto your first meal after drinking grapefruit juice. ugh. lol. good luck
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sf9ersfan8 View Post
    whats your bodyweight? count your calories, they seem like they might be kinda low whats your workout/cardio like? just remember that as fat loss starts to slow your going to have to make adjustments. like cutting back on fats or carbs and increasing protein. only problem i can see is holding onto your first meal after drinking grapefruit juice. ugh. lol. good luck
    what do you mean by "holding on to my first meal afte drinking grapefruit juice"? i love the taste and it doesnt make me run to the toilet is there something im missing

i weighed in today at 200.6lbs

cardio has been lacking lately but im changeing that this week and plan on running 4-5 times a week for 30-45mins

lifting i do 5-6 days a week on a standard 3 day split (bis/back/traps, tris/chest/shoulders, legs) and i try to switch movements up and vary workouts ever couple weeks and put in drop sets 1 day a week
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:38 PM
  2. Pleasantly Suprised (another Epistane review week by week)
    By TrainrNTexas3 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 06:20 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 02:30 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 10:30 PM