begginign of a cut cycle meu for the past 2 days - AnabolicMinds.com

begginign of a cut cycle meu for the past 2 days

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

begginign of a cut cycle meu for the past 2 days

hi im 220lbs looking to shed some body fat. i think while bulking i was up to 4500-5500 cals a day. i ate pretty clean but wasnt afraid to have a slice of pizza or two if u know what i mean. carbs were high.

anyways im looking to cut up and thinking of getting on a stage. im looking to trim a bit the next 4-6 weeks and c how my body reacts. heres ym diet these last couple days

9:30-10:15 cardio (BCAAS in me thats it)
    10:20- 1 scoop whey
    10:40: 2 whole eggs, 6 egg whites , 2/3 cup of bran cereal (approx 29 carbs) and 1cup skim milk
    1:00 - large chicken breast, 3/4 cup brown basmati rice cooked
    3:00 -medium banana and 1 scoop whey
    train
    4:20- 4 tbs honey and 2 scoops whey
    5:20 - same as 1 :00 meal but with 1/2 cup cooked chopped broccoli
    7:30- same as 1:00 meal
    9:45- 1 can tuna , 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil and 1 tbs natural PB

11:50: 1 scoop whey and 4 tbs natty PB

if i added my macros right i was at roughly 324g protien, 257 g carbs and 91 fat

any thoughts or recommendations on this? i aded it up roughly 3147 cals i was also told not to mix my carbs and fat which i manage to do except for breakfast (eggs and cereal, which ill be switching to oatmeal as of tomrorow)

thanks

oh and 1 more thing im kind of eye balling my chicken sizes estimating around 30-35 g of protien per serving of chicken i weighed one today at 125 grams cooked

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

anyone any thoughts on this? any tweaks u can see?

i replaced my cereal this morning with 2/3 cup oatmeal and only 1/3 cup skim milk roughly the same carb intake with less sugar and a bit more protein.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

I'd cut down on the 5 tbs natural peanut butter and bring it down to ~2 tbsp/day. Look into Smucker's Reduced Fat Natty PB, it's good.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

ive modified the diet a litle bit, keeping the macros around the same still

when i have time ill try and post my entire weeks plan for ne1 interested. its been 7 days today, lost about 4 or 5 lbs, waist is alrdy getting smaller.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    I'd cut down on the 5 tbs natural peanut butter and bring it down to ~2 tbsp/day. Look into Smucker's Reduced Fat Natty PB, it's good.
    Yeah , I tend to agree w/ this. It really depends how you respond though. I would at least get rid of all the pb at the last meal and replace it w/ fish oil (high epa/dha). But again, you may be able to handle it. If I were you, I would base line something, write it down and track and make adjustments when needed. To many people just guess at stuff and make haphazard changes- this might work if you have a great sense of how you repond, but I'm a numbers kind of guy, I like the measurable's - even Yates kept food logs. You have the right idea though. Good Luck.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Shepherd View Post
    Yeah , I tend to agree w/ this. It really depends how you respond though. I would at least get rid of all the pb at the last meal and replace it w/ fish oil (high epa/dha). But again, you may be able to handle it. If I were you, I would base line something, write it down and track and make adjustments when needed. To many people just guess at stuff and make haphazard changes- this might work if you have a great sense of how you repond, but I'm a numbers kind of guy, I like the measurable's - even Yates kept food logs. You have the right idea though. Good Luck.
    ive cut the bed time shake to 3 tbs PB . the point of it is to get in the healthy fats im missing during most of the day because im separating my fats my carbs. its alos to slow the digestion of the protein for the fast while im sleeping. we'll c how it goes.

alot of bodybuilders i talk to at my gym and work with really advocate fat in the evening meals.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do you take off days on cycle?
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 02:09 PM
  2. My apologies for my absence the past few days.
    By LazeDragon in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 09:52 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 05:55 PM
  4. hm... i've had 6 hours of sleep in the past 3 days.....
    By Mrs. Gimpy! in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 01:25 PM
  5. Days off during igf cycle or not?
    By workin2005 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 12:52 AM