Stack Suggestions

arsenal121290

Awards
i am looking to lose weight, gain strength and muscle i am improving my diet and going to the gym. any suggestions of adding to this stack or taking from it would be great.

-Hardcore Shred XS
-Sesamin 180 Cap
-Max CLA
-Hyperdrol X-2
-Elite Whey 5 lb

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
A cortisol blocker like Retain2 IMO. If you're going to up the cardio, you will need to keep cortisol at bay.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I thought cortisol was important for testosterone levels?

Anyway, I've used Max Cla and Sesamin and I liked the results. Hope that helps.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I thought cortisol was important for testosterone levels?

Anyway, I've used Max Cla and Sesamin and I liked the results. Hope that helps.
Sure but just like estrogen, too much is bad for gains. With the increased cardio he'll be producing more than he's used to.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
So generally cardio makes you produce more cortisol? Or cardio when cutting makes you produce more cortisol? Would someone have to worry about a cortisol spike after taking a product like retain?

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah stress in general, but physical stress such as cardio release cortisol. As for the spike in cortisol, I honestly do not know but I wouldn't think so. It would be a good question to ask an Anabolic Xtreme rep.

It doesn't stop your production of cortisol, it helps to control and reduce high levels, so I wouldn't think there would be a spike after use.

There are products that contain Phosphatidylserine, which helps reduce cortisol. One is Cortistat PS by Champion nutrition.