- 07-05-2008, 05:32 AM
- 07-08-2008, 03:49 AM
A cortisol blocker like Retain2 IMO. If you're going to up the cardio, you will need to keep cortisol at bay.
07-08-2008, 10:58 AM
I thought cortisol was important for testosterone levels?
Anyway, I've used Max Cla and Sesamin and I liked the results. Hope that helps.
07-08-2008, 02:12 PM
07-08-2008, 04:02 PM
So generally cardio makes you produce more cortisol? Or cardio when cutting makes you produce more cortisol? Would someone have to worry about a cortisol spike after taking a product like retain?
07-08-2008, 04:33 PM
Yeah stress in general, but physical stress such as cardio release cortisol. As for the spike in cortisol, I honestly do not know but I wouldn't think so. It would be a good question to ask an Anabolic Xtreme rep.
It doesn't stop your production of cortisol, it helps to control and reduce high levels, so I wouldn't think there would be a spike after use.
There are products that contain Phosphatidylserine, which helps reduce cortisol. One is Cortistat PS by Champion nutrition.
07-08-2008, 08:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ugab37 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-22-2006, 01:33 PM
- By DuiLee in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2005, 10:37 AM
- By legaljuicer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-03-2003, 11:44 AM
- By LYFORD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2003, 08:50 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-12-2003, 09:12 AM