Start of Diet

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using LG's m1d and Liquid Masterdrol. I have about a week and a half left of that and then I will follow with the formadrol that they call for. Before going any further with the supplements I need to fix my diet and stick to it. My cardio and weights are in place and always have been but my diet has always sucked and I have never been in the shape I have wanted. I only have three days planned out of dieting so I will finish up on what I will be eating for however long tomorrow. Basically, I am 5'10" 230 with 18% body fat. I am not so much concerned about weight as body fat. My goal is 14% with no time frame in mind. Anyone with anything to offer would be great. This post is mainly to make sure I start tomorrow and don't put it off any longer. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will post my workout/cardio/diet sometime in the next few days.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
put pics up of me today, day 1 of diet.........started to doubt diet alone, maybe i need some sort of fat burner......any help? pics are on my profile