Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
20 years
200 lbs
18% bf
5'9"

Goal is to lose 15 lbs, 7-10 in first month.

I have tried everything.
Velocity- i like to chew, so no go
BB diet- expensive, takes a while to prepare food and i dont have the time
Eating "healthy" - i'll lose track in 2 days.

I've been trying to come up with a diet plan that will help me lose this weight bc once i'll ose it i'll be able to maintain it no prob. but i cant get started. i love food and i always seem to pick a diet that isnt right for me in the first place so i wind up failing.

so here we go, i need opinions on a quick little idea i had.
yes i know velocity diet works. so thats why i want to incorporate protein bars AND drinks in this next diet.
meal 1- 2 scoops on whey, with 2 tbsp PB, banana, water or milk? if i chose milk would that be too many cals?
meal 2- MRB which contains about 300 cals
meal 3- 2scoops with water
meal 4- MRB
meal 5- 2 scoops casein.

what do you think?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've been trying to come up with a diet plan that will help me lose this weight bc once i'll ose it i'll be able to maintain it no prob. but i cant get started. i love food and i always seem to pick a diet that isnt right for me in the first place so i wind up failing.
not wanting to sound negative, but I don't believe the bolded part. if you are so sure you can maintain 185 @ 11-12% bf, then if you start eating today how you intend to maintain it, you will slowly loose the weight and end up at 185. if you have a hard time loosing in the first place, you'll have a harder time maintaining at 250-300 calories less a day your body will need.

so putting that aside, if you feel the need to chew something go with green veggies like broccoli, celery, lettuce, etc. and stick to the shakes for protein if you are trying to do a velocity related. Even eat one meal of solid food a day, thats a reasonable variant so long as you track the calories. MRBs tend to not have the greatest nutrition profile, so I try to avoid them.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
hmmm. well put sir. so a variant of the velocity diet. 1 solid and prob 3 shakes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
works pretty well, and you can use a lot of greens in that one meal. So a lean chicken breast or fish fillet plus spinach and other mixed greens and veggies gives nice fill factor and gets you some of the chew factor in for the day. i've tried it, worked pretty well. nothing has worked too well since I went below 15% bf tho :p