Looking to try out the DCP/LR stack! Advice would be AWESOME!!!

mo sizzle

Awards
Like many others, i've decided on giving the DCP/LR stack a try. My questions are what is the best dosage routine? And are there any other supps that would significantly compliment this stack? I currently take 1.7g of fish oil and 2g of CLA 3x a day if that helps. Also are what are some good values on BCAAs?

thanks in advance

dnantwi

Awards
im looking for the best alternative to steriods. Something that will give me massive gains and strength.. any ideas???

mo sizzle

Awards
im looking for the best alternative to steriods. Something that will give me massive gains and strength.. any ideas???
What are you talking about? This isnt even the right forum let alone the right thread. Go make your own!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like 20g of BCAAs. There are 2 ways to do this: mix it in a gallon jug and drink throughout the day or have them pre/peri WO.

mo sizzle

Awards
any specific brand you recommend? or just any brand of bcaas?

mo sizzle

Awards
i was wondering, i take ON whey, and it says it has 5.5g of bcaas and 4g of glutamine. now is that in each serving or the entire container? and if so, does that provide a sufficient amount of bcaas?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i was wondering, i take ON whey, and it says it has 5.5g of bcaas and 4g of glutamine. now is that in each serving or the entire container? and if so, does that provide a sufficient amount of bcaas?
It's not the same. Free-form AA have completely different effects than peptide-bound AA.

mo sizzle

Awards
oh ok, i was looking at the amount in xtend. if i were to take it, should i still take l glutamine?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some will say, including myself, that glutamine is not even worth its salt as a supplement.

mo sizzle

Awards
lol alright. what about egcg? how much of a difference would that do if i added that to my stack? and ive been reading about people using alcar, which i have no idea what that is.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
lol alright. what about egcg? how much of a difference would that do if i added that to my stack? and ive been reading about people using alcar, which i have no idea what that is.
EGCG is a great add because it increases the metabolism, lowers the glycemic response, and is a nice anti-O. ALCAR stands for acetyl L-Carntine, which is a nice supplement for energy, focus, and fat loss. That being said, you already have plenty in your stack to have outstanding results.