wt.=203.5
ht.=6
bmi=29
bf=18.26
cardio duration= 45 minutes , 3 times per week
incline=15%
speed=ranges between 2.8 and 3.1
heart rate=warmed up=170 bpm

before cardio i injest 1 'redline exteme drink' yummy!

also i do 10 to 12 minute warmup at a '3 incline' and '1 speed'

thanks in advance ! great forum! excellent data base of knowledge here.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
are you doing cardio on an empty stomach. Your cardio looks good. I think what your doing there will def help you reach a lower bf (I expect your diet is in check). Also switching up speeds will shock your metabolism and you will be able to burn fat more efficiently.

spike01

spike01

Awards
usually my cardio is in the afternoon, which means i have'nt eatn since lunch! so i guess you could say empty! but not like if i did cardio first thing in the morning empty!

regarding my diet/ mon. thru fri.
7:30 a.m. omlette ,chicken,spinach,tom,garlic/ or 2 eggs,bacon.whole wheat toast. NO STARCH! lotsa coffee

10:00= 1 cup of oatmeal ! yummy coffee

12:00= chef salad . no cheese ! french dressing !

6:00 p.m. = grilled fish = snapper,mahi,swordfish,tuna.
any one of those ! side dish = broc, blackbeans

9:00 p.m.= one of these items = protien shake, whey gold 2 scoops, flax seed oil,peanutbutter. OR greek yogurt ! hellya! with frozen blueberries.

friday = CARB MY ASS UP BABY!:woohoo:
7:30 A.M. = pancakes ! fullstack ! with mr.butter and ms. syrup! OH !YEAH! also side of bacon.

10:00 = 1 cup of oatmeal

12:00 = chef salad

6:00 = PIZZAAAA !!!! :woohoo:

10:00 = watermelon !

sunday = whenever i wake up = 1 cup of oatmeal, 2 slices of whole wheat toast.

lunch = usaully chicken breast, sometimes i will go to publix and buy one of there roasted chickens and eat that.

afternoon = well if i have gone to the beach then, at the beach i would eat grapes and sargento pepperonnis, kinda weird ! but taste good!

dinner = steak or porkchops, broc, mac n cheese,

10:00 watermelon or greek yogurt or maybe a protein shake.

ok! that's my weekly intake. oh yeah! all breakfast i drink lotsa coffee !

citique away people ! lol :duel:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
are you bulking? everything looks good except pancakes and pizza. But if you are bulking than thats another thing.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Well are you trying to cut or bulk?

spike01

spike01

Awards
dropping weight, my goal is 185
thanks for checkin my set-up !

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
And you are still dropping weight with pizza and pancakes in your diet?

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt trust that diet, That sounds really unhealthy, but if you want to do it, i cant stop ya, I would just recommend getting a heart rate monitor and sticking to healthy foods, Like Greens, Fruits, Low Glycemic carbs + High Glycermic after lift, + Lean meats and Good fats.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
I would focus on a real meal plan like Greens/Fruits/Lean Meats/Simple+Complex Carbs/And good Fats as well as a Heart Rate monitor to shred fat, Not some fancy diet. And how long ago did you start this because if you're working on burning fat, You can burn up 2lbs of Fat off a week. Anything more is Muscle/Water

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
It's actually quite healthy. Many times people's triglyceride/LDL levels actually get lower after adjusting to this sort of diet.

Anyway, to the OP, you're lifting weights in conjunction with your dieting and cardio routine right? Some recent studies have shown that on a controlled calorie liquid diet (about 800 cals) people who solely lifted weights, as opposed to people who's only means of exercise was cardio, actually lost more fat, and had a higher metabolism in the end, and they even managed to gain some muscle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Nutrition / Health 14