How should i lose this fat?

rocky025

Awards
i have been bulking since 155lbs to 202lbs where im at right now and im 18.5% body fat over the last 2 years

i want to be 8% body fat and be no less then 175lbs.. what kind of workout should i do to lose fat/maintain muscle/gaining little strength? also im in week 3 of PCT of my havoc cycle and i want to start my cut as soon as PCT is done.:woohoo:

i was thinking run 4x a week 20-30mins and so sprints 1-2x a week and lift 2-3x a week..good? with a diet of 2500cals.

and use these supplements: ISO WHEY, MULTI-V, FISH OIL, XTEND (BCAA), SESAMIN, RAZOR-6 (ENERGY PILL)

+I HAVE FORMED a GYNO...How should i get rid of this or is it there forever and needs surgery?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
didnt you have any PCT on hand? Nolva?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
i have been bulking since 155lbs to 202lbs where im at right now and im 18.5% body fat over the last 2 years

i want to be 8% body fat and be no less then 175lbs.. what kind of workout should i do to lose fat/maintain muscle/gaining little strength? also im in week 3 of PCT of my havoc cycle and i want to start my cut as soon as PCT is done.:woohoo:

i was thinking run 4x a week 20-30mins and so sprints 1-2x a week and lift 2-3x a week..good? with a diet of 2500cals.

and use these supplements: ISO WHEY, MULTI-V, FISH OIL, XTEND (BCAA), SESAMIN, RAZOR-6 (ENERGY PILL)

+I HAVE FORMED a GYNO...How should i get rid of this or is it there forever and needs surgery?
Anything you can do to get the heartrate up and keep it there. How long do you stay at the gym? You might want to work in some combo lift / cardio days. When I cut for fights, I usually like to run first - elevate the heart rate - then go hit the weights at a medium weight but quickly from exercise to exercise to keep the heartrate up.

XTEND is the *hit - haven't heard of Sesamin or Razor. I'd look around on the boards to see what others are having success with on fat burners. I've heard people love Leviathan (sp?) but thats not solely a fat burner.

Also, answer the above question about your PCT...