ECA Stack

michaeljannis

Awards
Hey guys - I'm interested in starting an ECA stack. I hear alot of good things about it, but not real sure how to start.

Where do I get it? Is there a single pill that combines all of them together?

All the info you have is great!

Thanks

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine Caffeine Aspirin

And unless you live in Europe i dont think any one pill has all three.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
stacker 2 , stacker 3 , diet fuel , ripped fuel all these old formulas had them all ,and worked really well if you do enough serching you can still find some on the internet. I used to have a friggin stash of stack 2s and 3s. as far as making it yourself i would use ephedrine 25mg you can still find it in some gas stations and drugstores you just have to sign for it and it will come with another drug mixed in (starts with a g cant remember right off hand) they have to do that to be able to sell it. the other drug shouldnt cause any interactions. but lets keep this stack for a month only just to be safe. as for the c your options are limitless you need 200mg at least i would recomend basic cuts. i am using this in my eca stack and i must say i am not as anxious using it because of its other ingredients. and last but not least just get some baby asprin 81 mg some people dont even put a in it anymore. on a side note i was thinking asprin is used to thin the blood because ephedrin constricts you blood vessels ,but why not use arginine instead it dialates your blood vessels and has other weight loss properties if taken in large doses just a thought need more research on this tho. p.s. dont use psudoephedrine its all the side affects with out all the fun

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah take it twice a day after meals. it always loses some of its appetite supression if i take it ,and then eat i dont know why. give your self a six hour window before sleep if you go to sleep at 12 dont take any after 6 that way it wont interfere with your sleep.

stutra

Awards
I was also thinking about taking it because I go on holiday in 10 weeks and need to get those abs through. At the moment I am about 14-15% bf. I want it down to around 10-12%. Now the thing I can't be arsed with is the side effects. I am from Scotland so I can get the ECA stack that comes in 1 pill. I have looked everywhere and see so many conflicting reports about ephedrne. How safe actually is it? And how safe is it to combine it with caffeine and aspirin? I was planning on taking just 1 capsule a day, will this benefit me at all? My training looks like this.
Monday - Weights
Tuesday - Weights
Wednesday - Football
Thursday - Cardio and abs
Friday - Boxing
Saturday - abs
Sunday - day off
My diet is okay but if i started taking eca I would clean it right up, be really grateful is someone could give me a hand. Stu

proeliator

proeliator

Awards
what is the dosage of the capsule?

AFAIK, the usual dosage is
25/200/81
Ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin

In my experience, the E+C works well, and I haven't had any side effects with it. When adding the aspirin, thats where A.) the magic happens, and B.) where i start getting jittery. If my water intake isn't high, i get a little worried about things.

YMMV, i would just keep reading and maybe try it out for a few days.

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
i ran both e/c stacks and e/c/a stacks, in my expeirance the asprin really isnt necessary, i got the same results with both stacks

although my cycles were only 3-4 weeks long