ephedra cycle

thetrukillat

Awards
Yesterday i started taking primatene and yohimbe bark. I took two primatene in the morning and two before i workout. Today i added stacker 3, mainly for the caffiene and whatever else it had to offer. I do notice the effects. Increased energy and heart rate, and a definant increase in sex drive, thanks to the yohimbe lol. I also get this feeling that i get when i'm nervous, but i'm sure thats just because my heart rate is up. But anyways, i was wondering if there was anything else i could add to the mix to maximize results. I'm not so much trying to lose weight but mainly to get cut to where i can see my abs. Any ideas?

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So let me get this straight...for supplements, all you are taking are stims right now? Anything else?

How's your diet? Workouts?

You won't get results with just stims alone...and it may be dangerous as well...

thetrukillat

Awards
i work out 4 times a week, mon: chest n tris, tues: back and shoulders, wed: biceps and abs, thurs: chest n tris. I try to do cardio every day with legs workouts every other day. I'm taking protein as well as other supplements. My diet is low fat high protein meals and lots of water.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
i work out 4 times a week, mon: chest n tris, tues: back and shoulders, wed: biceps and abs, thurs: chest n tris. I try to do cardio every day with legs workouts every other day. I'm taking protein as well as other supplements. My diet is low fat high protein meals and lots of water.
Put some healthy fats back in your diet, drop some carbs, work your legs less frequently/give them more rest if you're maintaining a split like this, and do weighted ab work more than once a week.