Please help my endless cycle of spinning my tires in the mud

jspillane08

Awards
So yet another attempt to lose fat only to loose way to much muscle mass and melt away is complete .I need some help. I have bulked myself back up to 175 with somewhere between a 10.5 and 11% bodyfat. I do not have much weight in my lower legs most people think I am about 185 or so. Anyways, my ectomorph genetics make my weight and muscle mass very very inconsistent. I figure 2600 calories should be enough for mateince, but ive made that mistake before haha. Here is my day please advise on anything diet, supplements, timing anything.

Meal 1
2 whole eggs
4 egg whites
1 cup oatmeal (dry measure)
1 bannana
1 Tbs almond butter

Preworkout
no-explode

Postworkout
2 scoops Syntha 6

meal 2
1 cup cottage cheese
1 apple
handful of almonds

Lunch
8 oz chicken breast
brown rice (2/3 cup dry)
broccoli

Meal 4
2 scoops syntha 6

Dinner
Oz chicken/ steak/ salmon
1 sweet potato
large salad

Bed 1 cup cottage cheese
1 Tbs organic PB

I take Bcaa also, I do cardio 3 times a week for 20 min and 5 days of weight training. I take 2 full days off and get about 50 hrs of sleep per week. Is there anything I am missing, I think this is a pretty good mix, I really can't take the pain of another free fall.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think the trick for you will be to only very slightly lower calories, like 100-200 below maintenance, and understand that it may take 2-3 weeks to see any difference. the faster you loose the fat, the more likely it is to take muscle with it. outside of that, I dont have much to offer, i'm an endo, so a quite different experience :)