- 06-20-2008, 02:07 AM
- 06-20-2008, 02:39 AM
The GNC one with 50 tabs is 250mg of the thiamine disulfide with 150 caffeine. I believe the thiamine disulfide that is in Spike, venom, and old Stimx is what helps my focus..almost as good as phen did for ADD. The Vitaberine™ (Thiamine Trisulfide) in venom is what makes me so calm and focused like a "leave me alone I am STUDYING' type beast. I am taking the PCAT this saturday and need all the help I can get. The reason why people said original stimx was so great for studying was the awesome time-released thiamin with the insanly long-lasting caffeine they had. I don't wanna stack Spike with venom (too much caffeine) But I wonder how Spike with no caffeine in it would be stacked with the newest stimx for focus/alertness with their 2-Amino-4-Methylhexane. These stacks seem pretty close to being an amphetamine alternative for studying purposes for me that is. Has anyone else found these thiamin analogues to be effective for studying/focus/alertness?
- 06-20-2008, 03:51 AM
They're coming out with a Phentermine energy drink. It's called 'Manic'. It comes in 'Loopy Fruit' flavor and 'Manic Mango' flavor.Freedom means nothing here.
06-20-2008, 03:52 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DaSlixter in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2010, 05:12 PM
- By rtrocc in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 04-09-2010, 08:04 AM
- By Vital Velocit in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 12-05-2009, 02:46 PM
- By lrevard in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 08-21-2009, 11:26 AM
- By jstn0127 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2006, 07:22 PM