Phentermine

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by pata320 View Post
    That drink has GOT to be intense! No bro, Phen to stay on top of things haha it was such a difference the pharmacist could tell, so I told. lol

Try some Biotest Spike w/ caffeine instead of red bull if you haven't yet and see how it goes. Fun stuff.
    dude, everyone keeps raving about this ****in spike stuff. i'm buying some tomorrow before I hit the gym!!! it's only sold at GNC, so it'll be overpriced but whatev, i GOTTA try it!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    dude, everyone keeps raving about this ****in spike stuff. i'm buying some tomorrow before I hit the gym!!! it's only sold at GNC, so it'll be overpriced but whatev, i GOTTA try it!!
    I swear I saw it at Wal-Mart one day. There is Spike with and without caffeine but if it's at Wally World, I would think its the caffeine one.

The GNC one with 50 tabs is 250mg of the thiamine disulfide with 150 caffeine. I believe the thiamine disulfide that is in Spike, venom, and old Stimx is what helps my focus..almost as good as phen did for ADD. The Vitaberine™ (Thiamine Trisulfide) in venom is what makes me so calm and focused like a "leave me alone I am STUDYING' type beast. I am taking the PCAT this saturday and need all the help I can get. The reason why people said original stimx was so great for studying was the awesome time-released thiamin with the insanly long-lasting caffeine they had. I don't wanna stack Spike with venom (too much caffeine) But I wonder how Spike with no caffeine in it would be stacked with the newest stimx for focus/alertness with their 2-Amino-4-Methylhexane. These stacks seem pretty close to being an amphetamine alternative for studying purposes for me that is. Has anyone else found these thiamin analogues to be effective for studying/focus/alertness?
    •   

3. They're coming out with a Phentermine energy drink. It's called 'Manic'. It comes in 'Loopy Fruit' flavor and 'Manic Mango' flavor.
    Freedom means nothing here.

4. Quote Originally Posted by pata320 View Post
    I swear I saw it at Wal-Mart one day. There is Spike with and without caffeine but if it's at Wally World, I would think its the caffeine one.

The GNC one with 50 tabs is 250mg of the thiamine disulfide with 150 caffeine. I believe the thiamine disulfide that is in Spike, venom, and old Stimx is what helps my focus..almost as good as phen did for ADD. The Vitaberine™ (Thiamine Trisulfide) in venom is what makes me so calm and focused like a "leave me alone I am STUDYING' type beast. I am taking the PCAT this saturday and need all the help I can get. The reason why people said original stimx was so great for studying was the awesome time-released thiamin with the insanly long-lasting caffeine they had. I don't wanna stack Spike with venom (too much caffeine) But I wonder how Spike with no caffeine in it would be stacked with the newest stimx for focus/alertness with their 2-Amino-4-Methylhexane. These stacks seem pretty close to being an amphetamine alternative for studying purposes for me that is. Has anyone else found these thiamin analogues to be effective for studying/focus/alertness?
    Weird thing is that NO ONE except ALRI recognizes this thiamine trisulfide compound.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Phentermine & T3 (Yay or Nay?)
    By DaSlixter in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 04:12 PM
  2. EC vs Phentermine?
    By rtrocc in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 07:04 AM
  3. Thoughts on phentermine?