- 06-20-2008, 01:07 AM
- 06-20-2008, 01:39 AM
The GNC one with 50 tabs is 250mg of the thiamine disulfide with 150 caffeine. I believe the thiamine disulfide that is in Spike, venom, and old Stimx is what helps my focus..almost as good as phen did for ADD. The Vitaberine™ (Thiamine Trisulfide) in venom is what makes me so calm and focused like a "leave me alone I am STUDYING' type beast. I am taking the PCAT this saturday and need all the help I can get. The reason why people said original stimx was so great for studying was the awesome time-released thiamin with the insanly long-lasting caffeine they had. I don't wanna stack Spike with venom (too much caffeine) But I wonder how Spike with no caffeine in it would be stacked with the newest stimx for focus/alertness with their 2-Amino-4-Methylhexane. These stacks seem pretty close to being an amphetamine alternative for studying purposes for me that is. Has anyone else found these thiamin analogues to be effective for studying/focus/alertness?
06-20-2008, 02:51 AM
They're coming out with a Phentermine energy drink. It's called 'Manic'. It comes in 'Loopy Fruit' flavor and 'Manic Mango' flavor.
Freedom means nothing here.
06-20-2008, 02:52 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By flyingjer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2011, 04:11 AM
- By vicaversa6922 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2007, 08:21 PM
- By jstn0127 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2006, 06:22 PM
- By Blizzak454 in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 03-14-2006, 10:40 AM
- By gordongecko in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2005, 11:26 PM