Phentermine

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    I am fully aware of the difference between the two, I just tried it for fun. My Dr. is cool and a bber himself. I explained to him that I was cutting and he gave me a script for a 15 days supply just so I can see whether I liked it or not. I did feel the stim effect a little bit, but the appetite supression was not favorable. While cutting cals and carbs, you must jack up protein intake. This is very difficult with a loss of appetite. I LOVE FOOD!! For women(whom it is most commonly prescribed to) it's a SUPERB fat loss medication. Not for us bber's though. Just my opinion, others may disagree.
    No doubt, food is like second to grinding. I respect your opinion on the matter, I just seem to have the exact opposite reaction. The 37.5 tabs I used was the best appetite supression ive ever felt, best fat loss without much muscle product I've ever used, best "not as wacked out" energy I've ever had, my focus was better than its ever been before. yes eating enough cals and protein was very difficult because of the intense appetite supression. I never even wanted to think about food, it was very strange for me to think that... my experience is compared to my other stimulating fat loss products...
    Original Xenadrine RFA-1 - Ephedrine products make me feel so out of touch, very scattered and stupid.
    Stimerex-ES
    Lipodrene original
    Stacker original
    Hyperdrive Venom - closest thing to Phentermine in terms of appetite and focus, but still not close.
    Stimulant X
    Ergopharm AMP
    NYCA stacks (1R,2S Norephedrine HCl)
    and more not as stimulanting
    Last edited by pata320; 06-19-2008 at 11:27 PM.

2. i forgot to mention, when taking the phentermine, I was on Naringin also, allowing more of the active ingredient to be in my system.

Now only if I was to add some L-deprenyl in with the phen... hehehe
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Also too... these nitwits who get the drugs most-likely have an utterly poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle. Nah mean?

These pharm companies have their own agenda. Dextroamphetamine has been used by the military before Adderall came to the market. Adderall is a poor choice for those who can benefit from amphetamines. Dextroamphetamine gives the therapeudic benefits without unwanted sides such as excess peripheral stimulation. L-Amphetamine has no therapeudic benefits as far as ADD/ADHD patients are concerned, so why include it?
    all of the patients that I have helped so far, have been at LEAST 200lbs and 50% bf. literally. either that, or they are younger women who are overweight but not outright fat. you're right bro, i HIGHLY doubt either group dose ANY exercise of ANY kind. they all just seem scatter brained and stimmed out because they abuse the drug it's sad really. same with pain meds. maybe it's due to the small town i live in.........nah. lol. it's just people these days. that's how they are unfortunately.

4. Quote Originally Posted by pata320 View Post
    No doubt, food is like second to grinding. I respect your opinion on the matter, I just seem to have the exact opposite reaction. The 37.5 tabs I used was the best appetite supression ive ever felt, best fat loss without much muscle product I've ever used, best "not as wacked out" energy I've ever had, my focus was better than its ever been before. yes eating enough cals and protein was very difficult because of the intense appetite supression. I never even wanted to think about food, it was very strange for me to think that... my experience is compared to my other stimulating fat loss products...
    Original Xenadrine RFA-1 - Ephedrine products make me feel so out of touch, very scattered and stupid.
    Stimerex-ES
    Lipodrene original
    Stacker original
    Hyperdrive Venom - closest thing to Phentermine in terms of appetite and focus, but still not close.
    Stimulant X
    Ergopharm AMP
    NYCA stacks (1R,2S Norephedrine HCl)
    and more not as stimulanting
    I LOVE hyperdrive 3.0!! they came out with a drink version that I am dying to try. i drink quite a bit of red bull to stay on top of things in the pharmacy, but this would kick red bull's AS$!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    I LOVE hyperdrive 3.0!! they came out with a drink version that I am dying to try. i drink quite a bit of red bull to stay on top of things in the pharmacy, but this would kick red bull's AS$!!
    That drink has GOT to be intense! No bro, Phen to stay on top of things haha it was such a difference the pharmacist could tell, so I told. lol

Try some Biotest Spike w/ caffeine instead of red bull if you haven't yet and see how it goes. Fun stuff.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by pata320 View Post
    That drink has GOT to be intense! No bro, Phen to stay on top of things haha it was such a difference the pharmacist could tell, so I told. lol

Try some Biotest Spike w/ caffeine instead of red bull if you haven't yet and see how it goes. Fun stuff.
    dude, everyone keeps raving about this ****in spike stuff. i'm buying some tomorrow before I hit the gym!!! it's only sold at GNC, so it'll be overpriced but whatev, i GOTTA try it!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    dude, everyone keeps raving about this ****in spike stuff. i'm buying some tomorrow before I hit the gym!!! it's only sold at GNC, so it'll be overpriced but whatev, i GOTTA try it!!
    I swear I saw it at Wal-Mart one day. There is Spike with and without caffeine but if it's at Wally World, I would think its the caffeine one.

The GNC one with 50 tabs is 250mg of the thiamine disulfide with 150 caffeine. I believe the thiamine disulfide that is in Spike, venom, and old Stimx is what helps my focus..almost as good as phen did for ADD. The Vitaberine™ (Thiamine Trisulfide) in venom is what makes me so calm and focused like a "leave me alone I am STUDYING' type beast. I am taking the PCAT this saturday and need all the help I can get. The reason why people said original stimx was so great for studying was the awesome time-released thiamin with the insanly long-lasting caffeine they had. I don't wanna stack Spike with venom (too much caffeine) But I wonder how Spike with no caffeine in it would be stacked with the newest stimx for focus/alertness with their 2-Amino-4-Methylhexane. These stacks seem pretty close to being an amphetamine alternative for studying purposes for me that is. Has anyone else found these thiamin analogues to be effective for studying/focus/alertness?

8. They're coming out with a Phentermine energy drink. It's called 'Manic'. It comes in 'Loopy Fruit' flavor and 'Manic Mango' flavor.
    Freedom means nothing here.

9. Quote Originally Posted by pata320 View Post
    I swear I saw it at Wal-Mart one day. There is Spike with and without caffeine but if it's at Wally World, I would think its the caffeine one.

The GNC one with 50 tabs is 250mg of the thiamine disulfide with 150 caffeine. I believe the thiamine disulfide that is in Spike, venom, and old Stimx is what helps my focus..almost as good as phen did for ADD. The Vitaberine™ (Thiamine Trisulfide) in venom is what makes me so calm and focused like a "leave me alone I am STUDYING' type beast. I am taking the PCAT this saturday and need all the help I can get. The reason why people said original stimx was so great for studying was the awesome time-released thiamin with the insanly long-lasting caffeine they had. I don't wanna stack Spike with venom (too much caffeine) But I wonder how Spike with no caffeine in it would be stacked with the newest stimx for focus/alertness with their 2-Amino-4-Methylhexane. These stacks seem pretty close to being an amphetamine alternative for studying purposes for me that is. Has anyone else found these thiamin analogues to be effective for studying/focus/alertness?
    Weird thing is that NO ONE except ALRI recognizes this thiamine trisulfide compound.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. meridia vs. phentermine
    By flyingjer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 04:11 AM
  2. phentermine and stims at nutraplanet
    By vicaversa6922 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 08:21 PM
  3. Phentermine
    By jstn0127 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2006, 06:22 PM
  4. Newbie: Phentermine question + more
    By Blizzak454 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 10:40 AM
  5. Phentermine! Any problems for anyone?
    By gordongecko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 11:26 PM