Awards
Thanks guys,

Got rid of the pics!

Last edited:
Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
why not try to fill it in with muscle instead of shrinking down more and possibly making it seem worse? If you've had dramatic results because of an overhaul of your diet and lifestyle as it seems, you may just want to give your skin a good year or so to see if it shrinks up, you are still young enough to where it should be fairly resilient.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are higher than 16%. You can try a tightening lotion for awhile. Coupled with a compression garment, so your skin isnt used to the space to hang. But loose skin alot of times requires surgical intervention.

You are young, if I were you, up the cals, and do some intense strength training. See if you can fill out with some muscle mass. Plus, more muscle burns more cals a day. Kill your idea of keep on loosing fat. You will only be a skeleton with loose skin.

Adams

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
So far what i understood from you guys is to give up loosing fat since i will not end up loosing the loose skin and i must go on calorie surplus and focus on gaining muscles and see how my body response this new change..
i will do it.. but should i minimize the amount of cardio i do on daily basis which is burning about 600 calories after lifting (takes me about an hour to do so).. ??
will need some further help..
thxx

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
So far what i understood from you guys is to give up loosing fat since i will not end up loosing the loose skin and i must go on calorie surplus and focus on gaining muscles and see how my body response this new change..
i will do it.. but should i minimize the amount of cardio i do on daily basis which is burning about 600 calories after lifting (takes me about an hour to do so).. ??
will need some further help..
thxx
I would only do cardio 1-2 x week maximum. Cardio really isn't even necessary if you eat clean and train properly.

Definitely stop trying to lose the weight, focus on weight/strength training and see if you can fill in.

As stated, excess loose skin usually does require some surgery to completely rid yourself of it.

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
My body fat is high.. do you guys think that i should decrease my calories(lower my carbs) and go on EC stack and see if that helps?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My body fat is high.. do you guys think that i should decrease my calories(lower my carbs) and go on EC stack and see if that helps?
do the math for a minute lets use 20% as the estimate. means that you have around 39lbs of fat out of the 195. if you add 10lbs of muscle but still keep the 39lbs of fat at 205, you still have decreased the fat % to 19, while helping to fill in some of that loose skin as well as give it more time to shrink naturally. Also you've raised your basal metabolic rate with the addition of 10lbs of muscle, making it easier to loose the fat later.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I lost too much weight one awhile back and had some loose skin, suprisingly enough if you gain some of that weight back, then lose it slowly, you skin will get rigged again. I think that was suggested already, but i figured my experience with it might be of use.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
The best advice has already been given IMO.. Having been an overweight kid all the way into to adulthood, I can tell you first hand that surgery for many people is the only option to ridding yourself of the loose skin.. Ive been down the lipo road thinking it would be my saviour only to figure out 6 months later when my doc and I were talking about my loose skin that the only way to rid myself of it was a tummy tuck.. Talk about pissed and upset all at the same time.. Not to mention the many thousands I had already spent for a procedure that did not accomplish what I thought it would in my mind..

You are super young and that alone is worth alot..

Adding muscle is the key here as already stated

Best of luck to you man.. I feel and have felt your pain

bigirish4life

Awards
I agree with the above, go on a nice clean bulk 600 cals above maintanence.

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
Thx alot guys, but the problem i face with going high calorie above the maintenace level or even the maintenance level is that i suffer from the feeling i get on eating alot.. Feels like i have whole alot of fat in the body and i am increasing it(something to do with pschychology).. N e ways that's just a feeling which can be washed out with the results..
Will i have to do cardio if i go high calorie and lift hard (main focus on gaining muscles)??

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
i think opinion on cardio will vary, but I say maybe 2x a week....10 - 15 min interval. Nothing over the top, as long as you are focusing on heavy weight training.