Women Supplementation

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
What supplements for weight loss are not practical/effective/safe for women to take?

I've been running yohimbine, fish oil, max cla for a couple of months and it has worked very very well for me. The only complaint I have is that my appetite seems to have decreased as far as how often I can eat and how much I can eat per sitting.

Anyway, what types of supplements are not good for women? I see some of the women on this board running just about every supplement that men use, so I had to ask.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I picked up keto-7, DCP, GTE, fish oil, and LR reloaded for my girl while we do the V-diet starting on monday

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
You don't think that's overkill with the V-Diet? Has she tried those supplements before? If she has, how did they work for her?

JDF

Awards
  • Established
You don't think that's overkill with the V-Diet? Has she tried those supplements before? If she has, how did they work for her?

I dont think its overkill @ all

I'll start her at lower dosages on the LR (1am/1pm) and DCP(1am/2preWO) (both recommended to me by crader) and go from there

The fish oil is in there because I have a sh!t-ton and dont want to buy salomon oil

The GTE is just a good overall supp to take

The keto-7 because she gets stressed really easily and I didnt want to throw her on something like Lean-X until she tried something easier on the joints

Plus she'll use the protein I picked up (team skip from TP.com)

She's pretty pumped to see some results, as am I