- 05-30-2008, 01:08 PM
What supplements for weight loss are not practical/effective/safe for women to take?
I've been running yohimbine, fish oil, max cla for a couple of months and it has worked very very well for me. The only complaint I have is that my appetite seems to have decreased as far as how often I can eat and how much I can eat per sitting.
Anyway, what types of supplements are not good for women? I see some of the women on this board running just about every supplement that men use, so I had to ask.
- 05-30-2008, 01:23 PM
I picked up keto-7, DCP, GTE, fish oil, and LR reloaded for my girl while we do the V-diet starting on monday
- 05-30-2008, 01:40 PM
You don't think that's overkill with the V-Diet? Has she tried those supplements before? If she has, how did they work for her?
05-30-2008, 03:23 PM
I dont think its overkill @ all
I'll start her at lower dosages on the LR (1am/1pm) and DCP(1am/2preWO) (both recommended to me by crader) and go from there
The fish oil is in there because I have a sh!t-ton and dont want to buy salomon oil
The GTE is just a good overall supp to take
The keto-7 because she gets stressed really easily and I didnt want to throw her on something like Lean-X until she tried something easier on the joints
Plus she'll use the protein I picked up (team skip from TP.com)
She's pretty pumped to see some results, as am I
05-30-2008, 09:23 PM
Cool, I might give it a shot.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pavb10 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2008, 08:33 PM
- By FemBot in forum Female FitnessReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2007, 07:50 PM
- By Mass_69 in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2006, 12:57 PM
- By OmarJackson in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 06-27-2005, 06:42 PM
- By chasec in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2004, 05:14 PM