- 05-30-2008, 02:08 PM
What supplements for weight loss are not practical/effective/safe for women to take?
I've been running yohimbine, fish oil, max cla for a couple of months and it has worked very very well for me. The only complaint I have is that my appetite seems to have decreased as far as how often I can eat and how much I can eat per sitting.
Anyway, what types of supplements are not good for women? I see some of the women on this board running just about every supplement that men use, so I had to ask.
- 05-30-2008, 02:23 PM
I picked up keto-7, DCP, GTE, fish oil, and LR reloaded for my girl while we do the V-diet starting on monday
05-30-2008, 02:40 PM
You don't think that's overkill with the V-Diet? Has she tried those supplements before? If she has, how did they work for her?
05-30-2008, 04:23 PM
I dont think its overkill @ all
I'll start her at lower dosages on the LR (1am/1pm) and DCP(1am/2preWO) (both recommended to me by crader) and go from there
The fish oil is in there because I have a sh!t-ton and dont want to buy salomon oil
The GTE is just a good overall supp to take
The keto-7 because she gets stressed really easily and I didnt want to throw her on something like Lean-X until she tried something easier on the joints
Plus she'll use the protein I picked up (team skip from TP.com)
She's pretty pumped to see some results, as am I
05-30-2008, 10:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By slcl in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 05-30-2009, 02:44 AM
- By Siciliana 1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-16-2008, 02:53 AM
- By bassgirl in forum Female FitnessReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2007, 06:07 AM
- By The_Reverend in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-23-2007, 12:36 PM
- By LCSULLA in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2003, 11:04 PM