DCP and recreate questions - AnabolicMinds.com

DCP and recreate questions

  1. Advanced Member
    maurice02's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    945
    Rep Power
    554

    Reputation

    DCP and recreate questions


    I have been running recreate and AP the past month. I am going to start DCP soon now.

    I do have a question. I have been reading a bit about DCP affecting your liver...is this true?

    Thus, that would mean no drinking at all while on it correct?


    thanks in advance

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,335
    Rep Power
    755344

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    I have been running recreate and AP the past month. I am going to start DCP soon now.

    I do have a question. I have been reading a bit about DCP affecting your liver...is this true?

    Thus, that would mean no drinking at all while on it correct?


    thanks in advance
    You shouldn't be drinking anyway, but the research of TTA shows reduction of fatty liver, one of the biomarkers of alcohol-induced liver injury. DCP effects the liver by increasing the rate of beta-oxidation of fat and increasing mitochondrial activity - both positives. The primary site of fatty acid metabolism, besides muscle, is the liver.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Advanced Member
    maurice02's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    945
    Rep Power
    554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You shouldn't be drinking anyway, but the research of TTA shows reduction of fatty liver, one of the biomarkers of alcohol-induced liver injury. DCP effects the liver by increasing the rate of beta-oxidation of fat and increasing mitochondrial activity - both positives. The primary site of fatty acid metabolism, besides muscle, is the liver.
    Gotcha, thanks.

    I wasn't planning on getting bombed, but with the summer and shore and all, I do drink now on the weekends. I just wanted to know if i had to stay clear or if 3 beers once a week was ok.
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,335
    Rep Power
    755344

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Gotcha, thanks.

    I wasn't planning on getting bombed, but with the summer and shore and all, I do drink now on the weekends. I just wanted to know if i had to stay clear or if 3 beers once a week was ok.
    believe it or not, I find 3 beers on a saturday night leans me up immensely. I'm sure it is just dehydration, but there is some conflicting information there.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Advanced Member
    maurice02's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    945
    Rep Power
    554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    believe it or not, I find 3 beers on a saturday night leans me up immensely. I'm sure it is just dehydration, but there is some conflicting information there.
    LOL I know what you mean. I notice on the scales the next day too I lose like a pound or two overnight, which like you said, must be dehydration.

    I am starting my new stack today. Recreate (3 a day), DCP (6 a day), Xyience human growht (3 a day), AP (3 a day), and I use NoxCG3...which for some reason I greatly respond to.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A few OEP and Recreate questions!
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 01:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in