DCP and recreate questions

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I have been running recreate and AP the past month. I am going to start DCP soon now.

I do have a question. I have been reading a bit about DCP affecting your liver...is this true?

Thus, that would mean no drinking at all while on it correct?

thanks in advance

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been running recreate and AP the past month. I am going to start DCP soon now.

I do have a question. I have been reading a bit about DCP affecting your liver...is this true?

Thus, that would mean no drinking at all while on it correct?

thanks in advance
You shouldn't be drinking anyway, but the research of TTA shows reduction of fatty liver, one of the biomarkers of alcohol-induced liver injury. DCP effects the liver by increasing the rate of beta-oxidation of fat and increasing mitochondrial activity - both positives. The primary site of fatty acid metabolism, besides muscle, is the liver.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't be drinking anyway, but the research of TTA shows reduction of fatty liver, one of the biomarkers of alcohol-induced liver injury. DCP effects the liver by increasing the rate of beta-oxidation of fat and increasing mitochondrial activity - both positives. The primary site of fatty acid metabolism, besides muscle, is the liver.
Gotcha, thanks.

I wasn't planning on getting bombed, but with the summer and shore and all, I do drink now on the weekends. I just wanted to know if i had to stay clear or if 3 beers once a week was ok.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha, thanks.

I wasn't planning on getting bombed, but with the summer and shore and all, I do drink now on the weekends. I just wanted to know if i had to stay clear or if 3 beers once a week was ok.
believe it or not, I find 3 beers on a saturday night leans me up immensely. I'm sure it is just dehydration, but there is some conflicting information there.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
believe it or not, I find 3 beers on a saturday night leans me up immensely. I'm sure it is just dehydration, but there is some conflicting information there.
LOL I know what you mean. I notice on the scales the next day too I lose like a pound or two overnight, which like you said, must be dehydration.

I am starting my new stack today. Recreate (3 a day), DCP (6 a day), Xyience human growht (3 a day), AP (3 a day), and I use NoxCG3...which for some reason I greatly respond to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Superpippo Weight Loss 5
bigbeef Supplement Logs 2
Weight Loss 2
Supplements 12