Cellucor d4

classic27

well i have two bottles of d4 from a gnc i used to work at. i have taken a pill of d4 here and there for energy but never for more than one day in a row. Now im thinking about taking them for a few weeks before i go to the beach. i was just wondering what other people have experienced with them.

hlywkar

Awards
Hey. I have been using burners on an off for about 3 or 4 years now.

Just got d4 and been using it for about a week. I find it very weak.
The first day was good. I had a boost, but that was gone in an hour or so. After that, minimal effects at best.

I find it also has no appetite suppression what so ever. I get hungry all the time on it. I only need to lose like 5 lbs maybe 10lbs. And then I will have perfect abs. It's really pissing me off I bought these pills and not another brand.

All the sites list how strong it is, yet I find myself taking 2 pills 3 times a day as apposed to 2 pills twice a day, to feel any effect from them.

I have had better results from t3 or hydroxy.

The best results I had, were from some cheap pills I bought. Can't remember the name, but they were likely the cheapest ones there. Not sure if they still sell them.

classic27

i took just one d4 yesterday morning and was actually jittery so much that i decided not to take it today. i must just be really sensitive to caffene. i have never taken fat burners for several days in a row and i dont consume too many berverages with caffene either. i just have some diet mt. dew every once in awhile or a pre workout drink and thats about it.