- 05-27-2008, 06:21 PM
- 05-27-2008, 06:27 PM
something along the lines of Syntrax Matrix would be solid for meals that will be followed by a long absence of another meal. Mixed protein sources (especially those contain slow digesting types) are great for maintaining blood levels of Amino Acids, nitrogen retention, and offering a fully variety of amino acids.
- 05-27-2008, 06:38 PM
05-27-2008, 07:10 PM
3 hours is a good amount time in between meals to use a mix of proteins when using a powder (assuming that these meals only protein sources are the powder?).
Whey will digest in about an hour to 1.5 hours so if you are going 3 hours it would be wise to try the Syntrax or eat more frequently.
However if at all possible in these meals it would be beneficial to add in some whole food protein sources. Take the whey with some skim milk or cottage cheese and you will be good to go (or just swap out the powder for some chicken, tuna, or lean steak/beef source).
05-28-2008, 03:30 AM
Thanks for your advice very useful!
Think ill give matrix ago with the following
1 schoop msytrax matrix!
1 scoop matrix
25g of mixed nuts!
The rest of my meals are whole foods!
05-28-2008, 07:31 AM
Looks fine to me. You are getting in eggs and oats in meal 1 and some healthy nuts in meal 2 which are all great whole food sources.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jman2010 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2010, 11:52 AM
- By AsylumLifter in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2010, 01:30 AM
- By Big_Tom(tk) in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2010, 02:37 PM
- By roids1 in forum PoliticsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-09-2009, 09:02 AM
- By spres444 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2008, 08:57 PM