do i take creatine??

tryingharder

Awards
just finished bulking, and starting cutting. do i keep taling creatine mono or will this cause problems while cutting??:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
No problem in using creatine while trying to loose body fat. However how long have you currently been on the mono? It is typical for people to go 6-8 weeks of use followed by 4 weeks of non use. This way you can let your body readjust with some downtime and keep your bodies response to the CM up.

tryingharder

Awards
No problem in using creatine while trying to loose body fat. However how long have you currently been on the mono? It is typical for people to go 6-8 weeks of use followed by 4 weeks of non use. This way you can let your body readjust with some downtime and keep your bodies response to the CM up.
been on mono for around 4 weeks, does using it cause bloating?? during this fase is it worth using or should i just save my money?? thanks for your advice

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea it's completely warranted to use a creatine supplement while cutting. It helps keep strength up while in a caloric deficit, helps retain muscle, and can help with retaining water and other valuable nutrients.

As far as mono causing bloating, it can happen in some users. If you have been on it for 4 weeks and have had no issues, than you should be a fine responder to monohydrate.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I quit taking creatine. I have a strong suspicion it caused kidney issues with me. I had lots of blood work done and Dr. said ditch that creatine-crap. So I did (and other stuff too) and I'm better.

I don't miss it at all. I found substitutes for it which I think work even better. Good luck though. Creatine shouldn't hinder cutting, but regular creatine may add some bloat. If so, try CEE (creatine ethyl ester).