Trying to cut and lean up.

B

bigtoy

Awards
Alright, So im about 170 pounds with an estimated bf% of 15-20? and i Currently Work out every other day and do cardio(usually intense) everyday unless for some reason i cant do it which only happens once in a great while.Im about to start taking LR/Dcp stack. In the morning I eat a bowl of total/Fiber one with skim milk but before that i usually run or swim for an hour right after i wake up and then a few hours later i have a tuna on whole wheat with an apple and a glass of skim milk, And then a few hours later a drink a low carb protein shake. Then for Dinner i usually have Some Baked Chicken or a sirloin with a salad and light olive oil dressing and Ive usually hit the gym for about 2 hours before dinner though and then at night whenever i get around to it after relaxing for a bit, Because i also work usually a 9 hour shift which has me constantly moving half the time, i then run for an hour, sometimes doing hiit instead. Oh and i dont have a cheat day. I stay away from all junk food and i dont smoke,drink or do drugs.

Now my Question is Im looking to get cut and lean up some in about 2 months from now to july 31st, and im not really interested in getting huge, so i dont really care about huge muscle gains, Im just wondering what a good diet is because i feel im not eating enough throughout the day to see sufficient gains in cutting and leaning out, My upper abs are visible but not as good as they could be and i have a small gut and some extra fat on my back id like to get rid of, oh and i do full abdominal and core workout 5 days a week,though sometimes i break it down and do it every day and just spread the workout out between days, So what do you think a good diet would be? i was thinking something along the lines of:

Breakfast: Bowl of Oatmeal/Fiber1 or total in skim milk,2 fish oils, and a banana
Fill in the blank.
Lunch. Tuna on whole wheat, An apple and a glass of skim milk
Meal 4: Protein shake
Meal 5: Fill in the blank
Meal 6: Baked/Grilled chicken breast or a sirloin with a salad and a small amount of olive oil dressing

Id appreciate any advice, I dont know much, alot of the stuff i know i read here or other various articles. Thanks in advance

Oh and i just started the swimming+ running for an hour 3 days ago, Before i only did Cardio about 3 days a week,because i use to be really lazy but now i have suffiecient energy throughout the day to keep moving and still be able to sleep easily when im done(after taking a sleeping pill 3 or so hours prior to sleeping, but ive been taking it for years and years around 15? because when i was younger i had problems sleeping)

1 month ago or so?

Last edited:
MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Well brosef, i'm all about being all natural I'm about 5'11 170-

My diet for summer is looking like this for being lean and getting my abs.

Meal 1 BreaKfast
2 Tbsp canola oil
5 eggs 2 whole
2 Pieces of whole grain Bread
3 Flax oils

meal 2
Protein shake
and fruit

Meal 3
2 cans of tuna
1 cup of whole grain rice

meal 4
protein shake 2 tbsp natty pb

meal 5
ceasear salald 1 chicken breast
3 flax oils

meal 6
1 chicken breast
Veggies

meal 7
protein shake -casein

And if you're lacking energy you could be lacking essential vitamins in your diet.

For example, My mother have depression and as well as my dad, and ive suffered from depression diagnosing myself for many years, and i wake up extremely tired, but now... I figured out what to supp, and i'm WIRED all day. I'm afraid to take caffeine now ha.

My current stack is a (All bought at walgreens best place for vit / mins )Multi Vit, Bcomplex (Energy + Metabolism), Magnesium (Regulation of your Adrenal Glands,Hormones, Energy), Flax Seed Oils (Helps Metabolism), Vit E (Skin, Heart)

You should attempt that stack it's very cheap about 25$ For 3-4 Months.

Also when i get a little cash, I'm a get some Sesamin Oil.

My buddy took it and i've heard so many great reviews about getting VERY LEAN and Maintaining Muscle Mass.

And i Sleep now for 7-8 Hrs and used to take melatonin. But now don't even need a sleeping Pill, Instead of your sleeping pill Try Supp'ing Zinc.

B

bigtoy

Awards
:)

Thanks bro, But im far from lacking energy, i may even have too much :D lol i sleep for 7-8+ hours a day on average sometimes moer sometimes less depends on how tired i am from the previous day lol and im addicted to coffee and caffine :) but i stopped drinking coffee(hardest thing in my life) cant wait to start drinking it again lol, i love starbucks, i stopped drinking it to lower the calories because the calories of the coffee i drink were pretty high :p and probally not too good for you

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Ha ya def starbucks = Badddddd but ya i dont drink any caffeine at all and i used to depend on it to wake up and get rdy but now im wired :)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Matt has a good diet for summer leaning...I like it (I would like to see more fiber though). Basically, you want LOW, LOW carbs (<50g/day; M-F; then carb up a bit on the weekend), high protein and fats (ideally, flax and Omega fats). For cardio, all that swimming, HIIT, etc. is prob. too much. Just get on a treadmill and set the incline to 10 (out of 15) and set the pace to 3.2-3.5mph and go for like 45 min. 5x/week. Sustained fat-burning pace is ideal. Bro, you will MELT.

To keep you going in the gym on a low carb diet, I recommend two things (both INEXPENSIVE and tried-and-true):
1. Beta Alanine (buy in bulk from NutraPlanet): 2g 3x ED (w/2g pre-WO)
2. Arginine Ethyl Ester (GET THIS CAPPED): 2.5g 2x ED (w/2.5g pre-WO)

:D Hope this helps.

B

bigtoy

Awards
?'s

For the eggs, 3 white 2 whole, how should i go about cooking them or does it not matter? and for the protein shake, Low carb and low fat and high in protein? and this is a good diet for sheding extra body fat and leaning out right?

and for the cardio basically i do it like this, morning when i usually wake up varies from 10 am to 12 pm and i live in florida so i usually start with swimming for an hour and then relaxing for about 10 mins afterwards , because its about to be summer and its already extra hot down here, and then later in the night i do about 1 hr+ of running/jogging and sometimes ill do hiit instead if i wanna get it done and over with and it doesnt really take much out of me i use to work out all the time in hs and took almost every gym class possible including all 3 weight training classes,but i never really followed a diet, i ate healthy but i cheated sometimes. but after i graduated i got a job about 20 mins from my house at a grocery store and i started eating whatever was convient, frozen foods etc, stuff that wasnt good for me and i got out of shape for the past 2 years,but ive been getting better and better the last 3 months and am in pretty decent shape atm, but i could stand to lose some extra body fat and lean out a bit lol.

Last edited:
MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
I just up that dose of flax seed oil for fiber :) Cleans your system like a rake

For Eggs, I do The 5 eggs 2 Yolks cuz the High Sat Fat / Cholesterol So just using the whites u don't worry bout that problem,
Also i make them scrambled either using canola oil or coconut oil. And then i use any type of hot sauce on them or a little organic ceasar.

I avoid BBQ SAUCE & KETCHUP due to the fact both are loaded with HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP which is basically like pouring a CAN OF POP on your food haha.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I just up that dose of flax seed oil for fiber :) Cleans your system like a rake
Bro, flax seed OIL is a fat, not a carbohydrate (fiber is a carb). I would like to see more soluble and insolube fiber in your diet to A.) slow down gastric emptying, which will increase digestion & absortpion of nutrients, and B.) improve the flow of materials to relieve stress on your gastrointestinal tract (GI tract).

I highly recommend adding some psyllium husk powder, metamucil (sugar free), or another type of fiber to your shake or have as a stand-alone drink.

B

bigtoy

Awards
oh.

oh ya, and for the tuna, Plain right out of the can? or on a sandwich? lol, sorry if thats a dumb question but i just wanna be completely sure, and as for ordering stuff from nutraplanet, i tend to order from bodybuilding.com superstore because the warehouse is in my state and not that far from me,maybe a few hours and usually when i order something it gets here a day later or at most 2, so it really works out when i need something quickly lol, and i tend to do quite a bit of research before i buy anything, reading forums,blogs and reviews,etc.

and can anyone recomend a good protein powder that doesnt taste horrible lol, the last one i bought was the most disgusting thing id ever tasted and i thought reCreate tasted bad lol
though ive ordered from nutra b4.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
oh ya, and for the tuna, Plain right out of the can? or on a sandwich? lol, sorry if thats a dumb question but i just wanna be completely sure, and as for ordering stuff from nutraplanet, i tend to order from bodybuilding.com superstore because the warehouse is in my state and not that far from me,maybe a few hours and usually when i order something it gets here a day later or at most 2, so it really works out when i need something quickly lol, and i tend to do quite a bit of research before i buy anything, reading forums,blogs and reviews,etc.

and can anyone recomend a good protein powder that doesnt taste horrible lol, the last one i bought was the most disgusting thing id ever tasted and i thought reCreate tasted bad lol
though ive ordered from nutra b4.
If you can handle eating tuna right out of the can, go for it. I usually add some fat free mayo or some salsa to give it some FLAVAAAA!! ;P

WHEN CUTTING, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM BREADS!

Understood about your choice of supplement distributor.

For a protein, Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Whey protein is excellent. I'm a choco-holic, so I get all things chocolate. I also tried Syntha-6 chocolate malt and it is FREAKING AWESEOME! Even has some fiber in it. There are some carbs, but nothing to worry about. The Syntha-6 tastes like a dessert for me :D

B

bigtoy

Awards
oh and what do you guys find to be the best lower ab workouts? i usually do leg lefts and knee-ins but i dont really feel them working that well

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
If you can handle eating tuna right out of the can, go for it. I usually add some fat free mayo or some salsa to give it some FLAVAAAA!! ;P

WHEN CUTTING, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM BREADS!

Understood about your choice of supplement distributor.

For a protein, Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Whey protein is excellent. I'm a choco-holic, so I get all things chocolate. I also tried Syntha-6 chocolate malt and it is FREAKING AWESEOME! Even has some fiber in it. There are some carbs, but nothing to worry about. The Syntha-6 tastes like a dessert for me :D
Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard is YUMMY! I like the cookies n cream, what ever you do, don't get the EAS. No taste and it does not mix!

B

bigtoy

Awards
If im pressed with time a few days of the week in the morning, is there any good replacement for the eggs?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
If im pressed with time a few days of the week in the morning, is there any good replacement for the eggs?
liquid egg whites cook up fast. You can also bulk grill out turkey patties, chicken breasts, etc so you can toss them in the microwave when you need to eat fast. Also, protein shakes. Lickity-Split stuff here.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Well brosef, i'm all about being all natural I'm about 5'11 170-

My diet for summer is looking like this for being lean and getting my abs.

Meal 1 BreaKfast
2 Tbsp canola oil
5 eggs 2 whole
2 Pieces of whole grain Bread
3 Flax oils

meal 2
Protein shake
and fruit

Meal 3
2 cans of tuna
1 cup of whole grain rice

meal 4
protein shake 2 tbsp natty pb

meal 5
ceasear salald 1 chicken breast
3 flax oils

meal 6
1 chicken breast
Veggies

meal 7
protein shake -casein

And if you're lacking energy you could be lacking essential vitamins in your diet.

For example, My mother have depression and as well as my dad, and ive suffered from depression diagnosing myself for many years, and i wake up extremely tired, but now... I figured out what to supp, and i'm WIRED all day. I'm afraid to take caffeine now ha.

My current stack is a (All bought at walgreens best place for vit / mins )Multi Vit, Bcomplex (Energy + Metabolism), Magnesium (Regulation of your Adrenal Glands,Hormones, Energy), Flax Seed Oils (Helps Metabolism), Vit E (Skin, Heart)

You should attempt that stack it's very cheap about 25$ For 3-4 Months.

Also when i get a little cash, I'm a get some Sesamin Oil.

My buddy took it and i've heard so many great reviews about getting VERY LEAN and Maintaining Muscle Mass.

And i Sleep now for 7-8 Hrs and used to take melatonin. But now don't even need a sleeping Pill, Instead of your sleeping pill Try Supp'ing Zinc.
What's the macro's on this...?

I just started this about a week ago (5'10" 178.5lbs as of last Monday 5/19)

Totals:
Cals: 1630
Pro: 193
Carb: 109
Fats: 44
-----------------------
Breakfast
½ cup oats
3 egg whites
1 cup of skim milk

or
Protein, Waxy-Mazie, Glut, Kre-Alk & BCAA

Mid Morning Snack
Protein Bar

Lunch
Chicken or Tuna
Veggie
½ of a ¼ cup of Almonds

Mid-Day Snack
½ of a ¼ cup of Almonds
1 cup of skim milk

Dinner
Chicken or Fish
Veggie

Pre-Workout
Protein, Glut, Kre-Alk & BCAA

Post-Workout
Protein, Waxy-Mazie, Glut, Kre-Alk & BCAA

Before Bed
1 cup of Cottage Cheese

B

bigtoy

Awards
If i replace protein shakes instead of eggs a few days a week, what else should i have with it? my schedule always varys at work sometimes i gotta be there really early and i wake up like 30 mins before i gotta be there on those days to get full 8 hours in

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Tuna + Tomatoes + aTbsp of Ceasar + Crushed Red Peppers = Delicious :)

B

bigtoy

Awards
Hm

Eh, Ill update on aug 1st, but from here on out, im doing strictly diet and im upping the intensity of my cardio and gonna do 2 runnings instead of swimming but i might do swimming a few days a week, from here on out, no juice or diet soda just water and skim milk, and i just stocked up on chicken breasts cuz they were on sale at my store i bought 7 packs of 3 breasts each lol :) ill probally pick some more up tommorow

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
If your lookin to cut up; cut out all carbs and you'll definitley see a difference, your pretty thin already though and if you were to lose more, in my opinion, you would be thinner than you might want to be. the key to a v-shape is that it sometimes can be easier to widen the shoulders than narrow the waist, dude your not gonna peel off the fat and look cut-up, your gonna look skinny. Eat!

B

bigtoy

Awards
i do eat :)

i do eat, but, half the time its protein stuff, like shakes, chicken breasts, tuna etc, and i really dont eat carbs, im gonna cut vitamin water completely out of my things to drink because theres like 17g of carbs(?) lol and anything else that has carbs, im what you would call skinny fat, im thin but i have a small gut and id like to get rid of it to bring my abs out, so thats why im gonna up the intensity of my cardio lol, and as you can see those pants dont fit me anymore :( too big :( lol, im taking recreate and whats left of the dcp from my dcp/lr stack, overall i think recreate is better from me, Lr really didnt do anything for me, except elevate my mood lol, i rep 175 in benching, and my reps are pretty high in everything else too, just ask me anything you want to know, and you know your doing something right when people at work keep asking you if your on steroids lol, my ab routine is like this, Decline crunches/situps with 25 pound weight on chest, crunch machine with 125lb resistance, Captains chair,cable crunches/standing crunch machine with resistance

B

bigtoy

Awards
before 2 days ago my cardios were kind of light, light jogging/ walking in the evening, medium swimming in the morning, i dont really want to be big or huge honestly i just want to be in good shape, i dont want people thinking im on any enhancements or anything :) im really straight laced, i dont drink, i dont smoke and i dont do drugs,But from here on, im gonna keep a note pad in my pocket and right down whatever i eat, or look to see if they have carbs and if they have a small amount ill subtract it from 50 and when it hits 0 no more carbs for that day, im gonna try and do no carbs , but ill see how my body responds to it

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Uh, I know it may be a little late to ask this, but, how old are you?

B

bigtoy

Awards
ill be 21 in 1 and a 1/2 month lol, i dont drink though so age is just a number to me

B

bigtoy

Awards
I think i figured out my main problem, i dont eat enough, honestly i never have an appetite even when im not on any supps,so the supps decrease it even more usually but since ive been taking them ive been eating more and better, im gonna do full meals, but from what i calced from the above meal plan its only around 1600 cals? is that to much of a decrease from what i should be having? according to bodybuilding.com is 2625?

I usually do this, Wake up whenever(always varies) make 3-4 eggwhites and 1-2 yolks and scramble them and have a glass of skim milk, then 2 hours later have a protein shake, then another 2 hours later because im usually at work and its better than eating the junk they sell there lol, then when i get home from work usually a chicken breast a salad with only lettuce & onions or some tuna with fat free mayo(its gross, i force myself to eat it) then later on, i have another shake. I usually get to bed around 2-3 am? lol its hard for me to fall asleep before then, trust me ive tried lol, im trying to get on a schedule,went to bed at 12:30am last nite set alarm for 9 am and woke up at 8:30 i was like wow, i woke up without an alarm and before i wanted to :D lol, went running on an empty stomach for an hour, then made eggs and went to work

B

bigtoy

Awards
Wow, i actually never really compared pictures before lol, i guess i changed a bit, another month and i should be good, oh and i usually hit the gym everyday? sometimes i rest though, usually saturday? because i work like 10-8 and the gym closes at 8 and so im SOL, Saturday(maybe,if depends if i can get there or else i accomidate my works accordingly for the rest of the week so its spread out) Chest And Biceps, Sunday: Shoulders and triceps Monday: Back and legs/or chest. tuesday: Chest and biceps, Wenesday:Shoulders and triceps Thursday:Chest and biceps/ or legs and back and friday: chest and biceps or legs and back, I usually do back whenever and not always with legs,and i do abs everyday for about 20 mins? lol

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, the only reason I asked was because you seemed fairly young in the pictures so depending on age there could be fairly different approach methods.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
If your lookin to cut up; cut out all carbs and you'll definitley see a difference, your pretty thin already though and if you were to lose more, in my opinion, you would be thinner than you might want to be. the key to a v-shape is that it sometimes can be easier to widen the shoulders than narrow the waist, dude your not gonna peel off the fat and look cut-up, your gonna look skinny. Eat!
Dude your sig made me LMAO, and spit out my favorite drink. How does one go about getting banned from a sushi joint? It really reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer ate too much...

Bigtoy do you weight train? I skimmed through the thread and don't remember seeing it there.

B

bigtoy

Awards
I weight train every day lol an hour and a half each workout usually and i go to la fitness

B

bigtoy

Awards
I dont take any muscle building supplements, do you think i should? like creatine(green mag,purp wrath,etc?), i took some shitty creatine for about 20 days and i didnt like it, it caused me to break out a bit and gave me the runs :D lol so i stopped taking it

B

bigtoy

Awards
lol

Dude your sig made me LMAO, and spit out my favorite drink. How does one go about getting banned from a sushi joint? It really reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer ate too much...

Bigtoy do you weight train? I skimmed through the thread and don't remember seeing it there.
Dude its possible :D, i know 2 people who got kicked out of all you can eat places, one of them was a sushi bar, because he was there for like 4 hours and they told him to leave

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
You know, if you were going to supplement anything for as much cardio as you do, I personally would go with bulk BCAA, L-Leucine, and some Xtend or other flavored BCAA. Bulk BCAA is cheap as is L-Leucine, but I like to mix it with Xtend to spare me the bitter taste.

You can probably get away with straight L-leucine if you weren't looking to dish out too much cash, either way take them between meals when you're not taking a protein drink, and pre-workout.

This would help retain some muscle, help with protein synthesis and that noise.

I also bought some bulk creatine for like $3 on Nutraplanet. Everything i've mentioned can be found there, under bulk supplies.

B

bigtoy

Awards
Hm...well i drink alot of water and i kinda like something with some flavor, would that be doable with bcaas? i was reading about them earlier, and im not really worried about retaining muscle, i think im strong by nature, my reps usually go up after each session, the last increase i did was up 10 pounds on bench from the previous session, and a buddy of mine gave me some creatine he bought from gnc for 75$ a while back for free, but i havent been taking it because im going to a concert on july 12th and i dont really wanna risk a breakout :p

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't eating all the rice in the rolls and they said that that was part of the rules. I can't eat that many carbs at once. And I spend alot of time there, they're all like "You hear four hour! Sign say all-you-can-eat, not you-eat-all!
So I don't go back cause they'll yell at me, and just cause their five-two and a buck ten, doesn't mean they won't unleash the fists of fury on me. Freakin ninja's.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't eating all the rice in the rolls and they said that that was part of the rules. I can't eat that many carbs at once. And I spend alot of time there, they're all like "You hear four hour! Sign say all-you-can-eat, not you-eat-all!
So I don't go back cause they'll yell at me, and just cause their five-two and a buck ten, doesn't mean they won't unleash the fists of fury on me. Freakin ninja's.
That's classic. They have some weird rules, like if you eat every item you order, it's a set price, but if you don't finish everything you pay individual items price at one I used to go to.

Bigtoy I think retaining and building muscle should be a priority. If you lose fat and muscle, you just look like a skinnier fat person... I read that on MD and it made sense the way they put it. Building muscle isn't all about getting jacked and huge. You need it to look good when you are lean.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention that building muscle means your metabolism is going to spike up since it takes a lot more energy to feed up muscle than it does with fat.

Thats usually one of the "goals" of HIIT, to keep your hearth rate up and help build some muscle so you keep on burning fat even when you're out of the gym.

B

bigtoy

Awards
i retain the muscle fine lol, and i said i do do hiit...on the first post of the topic lol :S and im not fat, far from it lol i weighed myself today and it was 167 :p, oh and my bench increased again yesterday, now i rep 180 x10-12 for 3 sets

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
i retain the muscle fine lol, and i said i do do hiit...on the first post of the topic lol :S and im not fat, far from it lol i weighed myself today and it was 167 :p, oh and my bench increased again yesterday, now i rep 180 x10-12 for 3 sets
If you do as much cardio as you are doing, you are going to have more cortisol running through your body than usual. Cortisol is bad for retaining muscle, no horrible. There are tons of Cort blockers if you don't wanna go with BCAA's Champion Nutrition has a cheap one called Cortistat PS. Anabolic Xtreme has a good one called Retain2.

To each his own. However, you not having a problem retaining muscle with your cardio is like me saying I won't get fat eating a jar of mayonaise.

B

bigtoy

Awards
before i say that, why would you want to eat a whole jar of mayonaise anyway :S that doesnt sound very tasty :p, but if you wanted to you could always just eat extremely high fiberous foods all day and take a dump like 4 times a day :p im sure thatd keep your weight down :p and heck you might even lose weight :p while at the same time get bulimic from the opposite end of your body :D(dont actually do this...lol) idk it was a joke me and a buddy at work were joking about, me and him are both in great shape btw, but he was saying he tells his friends who are overweight to do that lol

you wont get fat eating a jar a mayonaise, but if you eat several you will, also if you eat one, and then just sit on the couch for the next week, yea then youll get fat, but if you eat a jar of mayonaise and are active as i am, id doubt it, and i retain muscle fine, because at work im always doing heavy lifting anyway lol so its like im at the gym while at work but with way less weight :p, and i think somethings wrong with the leftside of my body, my left arms always been smaller than my right, by far, and now not only is my left arm still way smaller, but my right arm is cut and my left arm isnt :D lol and i do the same exercises for both arms... and usually do them together...preacher....straight bar...cable curls/regular curls, etc. I just cant win :p

oh ya, i just remember, i was talking to this dude at la fitness yesterday and he said hed hollar at me next time la fitness is hiring and hook it up :D so now work can be like being at the gym because it will be at the gym *whistles*, well it wasnt the first time id met him, id actually helped him out when he was benching a few times and we got talking, and yesterday i brought my bro to the gym, who just turned 18 and the dude said hed give him the same deal i got when i joined 3 months ago.

B

bigtoy

Awards
but honestly i dont really care about complete muscle retention, as long as i keep some of it, because having big muscles doesnt really fit in well with my lifestyle :\, itd be kind of hard being bulky and trying to skate, itd throw me completely off balance lol

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
but honestly i dont really care about complete muscle retention, as long as i keep some of it, because having big muscles doesnt really fit in well with my lifestyle :\, itd be kind of hard being bulky and trying to skate, itd throw me completely off balance lol
Then you aren't looking to cut and lean up, you are looking to get SKINNY. Really what is the point of this thread, you've been given sound advice, but have taken none of it.:blink:

Seems like you have it all figured out, good luck champ.

B

bigtoy

Awards
What? your about 2 months late to be trying to give me advice lol, i had already been given advice and taken it...lol wow, and i am looking to cut and lean up, i just dont want to be huge -.-

B

bigtoy

Awards
If you want to be helpful, even if it is late, know of any protein mixes that wont make you gag if you mix them in water? lol im currently taking ON gold standard cookies and cream but i can only bare it in skim milk, i tried it with water and i couldnt keep it down :p

Jtrain84

Jtrain84

Awards
Brand: All The Whey Flavor: Cinnamon Bun or Cupcake Batter

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
If you want to be helpful, even if it is late, know of any protein mixes that wont make you gag if you mix them in water? lol im currently taking ON gold standard cookies and cream but i can only bare it in skim milk, i tried it with water and i couldnt keep it down :p
Syntha six tastes great!

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Syntha six tastes great!
Their Mocha flavor is out of this world. :food:

The thing about Syntha six though is 2 scoops = 46g protein, 100 calories from fat, 26 g of carbs, and 4g sugar.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Workout Logs 8
S Weight Loss 12
J Weight Loss 6
K Weight Loss 37
D Training Forum 16