Trying to cut and lean up.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.61%

before i say that, why would you want to eat a whole jar of mayonaise anyway :S that doesnt sound very tasty , but if you wanted to you could always just eat extremely high fiberous foods all day and take a dump like 4 times a day im sure thatd keep your weight down and heck you might even lose weight while at the same time get bulimic from the opposite end of your body (dont actually do this...lol) idk it was a joke me and a buddy at work were joking about, me and him are both in great shape btw, but he was saying he tells his friends who are overweight to do that lol

you wont get fat eating a jar a mayonaise, but if you eat several you will, also if you eat one, and then just sit on the couch for the next week, yea then youll get fat, but if you eat a jar of mayonaise and are active as i am, id doubt it, and i retain muscle fine, because at work im always doing heavy lifting anyway lol so its like im at the gym while at work but with way less weight , and i think somethings wrong with the leftside of my body, my left arms always been smaller than my right, by far, and now not only is my left arm still way smaller, but my right arm is cut and my left arm isnt lol and i do the same exercises for both arms... and usually do them together...preacher....straigh t bar...cable curls/regular curls, etc. I just cant win

oh ya, i just remember, i was talking to this dude at la fitness yesterday and he said hed hollar at me next time la fitness is hiring and hook it up so now work can be like being at the gym because it will be at the gym *whistles*, well it wasnt the first time id met him, id actually helped him out when he was benching a few times and we got talking, and yesterday i brought my bro to the gym, who just turned 18 and the dude said hed give him the same deal i got when i joined 3 months ago.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.61%

but honestly i dont really care about complete muscle retention, as long as i keep some of it, because having big muscles doesnt really fit in well with my lifestyle :\, itd be kind of hard being bulky and trying to skate, itd throw me completely off balance lol
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.53%

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoy View Post
    but honestly i dont really care about complete muscle retention, as long as i keep some of it, because having big muscles doesnt really fit in well with my lifestyle :\, itd be kind of hard being bulky and trying to skate, itd throw me completely off balance lol
    Then you aren't looking to cut and lean up, you are looking to get SKINNY. Really what is the point of this thread, you've been given sound advice, but have taken none of it.

Seems like you have it all figured out, good luck champ.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.61%

What? your about 2 months late to be trying to give me advice lol, i had already been given advice and taken it...lol wow, and i am looking to cut and lean up, i just dont want to be huge -.-
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.61%

If you want to be helpful, even if it is late, know of any protein mixes that wont make you gag if you mix them in water? lol im currently taking ON gold standard cookies and cream but i can only bare it in skim milk, i tried it with water and i couldnt keep it down
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.59%

Brand: All The Whey Flavor: Cinnamon Bun or Cupcake Batter
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.89%

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoy View Post
    If you want to be helpful, even if it is late, know of any protein mixes that wont make you gag if you mix them in water? lol im currently taking ON gold standard cookies and cream but i can only bare it in skim milk, i tried it with water and i couldnt keep it down
    Syntha six tastes great!
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.53%

Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    Syntha six tastes great!
    Their Mocha flavor is out of this world.

The thing about Syntha six though is 2 scoops = 46g protein, 100 calories from fat, 26 g of carbs, and 4g sugar.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 12:54 PM
  2. Cort control.. Endoamp, X-lean, lean Xtreme
    By dollar662 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 06:28 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 02:13 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 05:27 AM