pyramidding

rawfeels

Awards
ive been trying to lose body fat for about 2 months now. cant really tell since i havent taken before and afters but my cardio has increased a good deal. so im guessing ive lot a little (though my scale has not moved).

over the next 10 weeks (i measure my cycles by trimester in school), ill be starting my new workouts and was wondering if i should be adding a little more resistance to the bar. also, ill take pictures this time.

anyway my workouts are like this.

MWFS
squats, deadlifts, pullups, flat bench, upright rows all in that order at about 75% max. usually i get 4sets of 10.

right after i go to jiujitsu for about 1-1.5 hours. id call the intensity...like 60% (while drilling ) 80% while sparring (the last 30 minutes)

T, TH
jogging. about 30-45 minutes. not too hurried. but i do get winded...though its improved from the jiu jitsu.

diet...is pretty clean for the most part. oatmeal, chicken, veggies, beef sometimes. the basics. and 2-3 protein shakes (isopure).

i dont take any supps except protein, glucosamine and a multivitamin. id like to keep it that way too. at least until i get to losing that last bit of fat.

anyway....with the above mentioned i was wondering if i should be adding say 5lbs every other week or so just to keep building muscle. im not really interested in building bigger muscle per se. more to just help witht the fat loss.

re -reading this, it looks like a lot of working out. but...it doesnt feel like it. im not excessively tired or anything. but im wondering if thats why my scale hasnt budged. time to cut calories again?