EC Stack

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
Hi Guys

I started a course of 50mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine and I'suffering a lot of one sided headaches. Can someone pls give a hint or know any remedy to eliminate them.

MB28

Awards
How are you taking it?

Are you splitting up the ephedrine dosage? 25mg 2x/day or all 50mg at once?

Did you just jump right into 50mg of E, or did you work your way up starting w/ 25mg, assessing tolerence, then bumping it up?

Are you generally sensitive to stims?

Are you getting a lot of other C indirectly? What other supps. are you taking?

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
So I take 25mg Ephedrine,200mg Caffeine twice a day and the headaches are random, not everytime I take it.

Maybe I need to dring more water but I used to take 75mg ephedrine daily without any side effects.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ever consider the "A?"

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
It's my 4th day on 25mg Ephedrine 200mg Caffeine and still having light headaches throughout the day.

Any other tips guys ?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I used to get sick headaches if I didn't drink obscene amounts of water on ECA. I would down an entire bottle everytime I felt a headache coming on.

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
I'll try to drink more water then because I don't drink that much.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
adding low dose asprin and drinking much water.
throw some type of electrolyte blend in the mix too, i seem to sweat so much while using ECAs.

Teclis

Teclis

Awards
Today I drank a lot of water and didn't get the headache immediately but in the afternoon got it again.

2 years ago I used to take 100mg ephedrine with 600mg daily with no side effects. I don't know what's the reason now ?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aswe get older it might be more difficult. I know fo rme it took awhile to adjust