Diuretic

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So I am currently cutting with Anabolic Pump and Recreate by USP labs. Check my Log out here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94404-anabolic-pump-recreate.html

I was wondering what everyone thought of the use of a diuretic such as MHP's Xpel towards the end of my cut. I have a bottle, but haven't ever used it... never got the cutting down right... now it looks like I am gonna be dialed in in a month or so, so I wouldn't mind getting REALLY shredded.

I know that there are dangers with diuretics, but I don't know how serious they would be with a OTC product. I was just wondering if anyone had any insight into this.

Thanks guys.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Anyone?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Ive never had any bad reactions to OTC diuretics. Ive used them a few times to help with water retention, but never any serious dosages. The most frequent ive ever done it was 3 days in a row.

I wouldnt recomend them, as stripping you body of water is unhealthy, but if your careful, and research, you should be fine.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ive never had any bad reactions to OTC diuretics. Ive used them a few times to help with water retention, but never any serious dosages. The most frequent ive ever done it was 3 days in a row.

I wouldnt recomend them, as stripping you body of water is unhealthy, but if your careful, and research, you should be fine.
Definitely worth noting. I appreciate the advice, I'll see if I am at a point in my cut that I think it would actually be worth trying. No use using it if I have any fat to begin with. Maybe I'll just save it or sell it... we'll see, I will definitely log my progress if I do use it.

Markio

Markio

Awards
xpel didn't do a lot for me tbh. asparagus seems to do the job better for me anyway and it's much tastier :food:

blitch01

Awards
I've had pretty good luck with cytodyne taraxatone. I usually take it for a few days when I feel bloated, particularly with supplement bloating. Piss like a racehorse!!! :thumbsup: