- 05-23-2008, 06:54 PM
So I am currently cutting with Anabolic Pump and Recreate by USP labs. Check my Log out here:
Anabolic Pump/Recreate cutting cycle/log
I was wondering what everyone thought of the use of a diuretic such as MHP's Xpel towards the end of my cut. I have a bottle, but haven't ever used it... never got the cutting down right... now it looks like I am gonna be dialed in in a month or so, so I wouldn't mind getting REALLY shredded.
I know that there are dangers with diuretics, but I don't know how serious they would be with a OTC product. I was just wondering if anyone had any insight into this.
Thanks guys....GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
- 05-26-2008, 12:57 AM
05-26-2008, 04:27 PM
Ive never had any bad reactions to OTC diuretics. Ive used them a few times to help with water retention, but never any serious dosages. The most frequent ive ever done it was 3 days in a row.
I wouldnt recomend them, as stripping you body of water is unhealthy, but if your careful, and research, you should be fine.
05-26-2008, 05:54 PM
...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
05-26-2008, 08:08 PM
xpel didn't do a lot for me tbh. asparagus seems to do the job better for me anyway and it's much tastier
05-27-2008, 03:23 AM
I've had pretty good luck with cytodyne taraxatone. I usually take it for a few days when I feel bloated, particularly with supplement bloating. Piss like a racehorse!!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By BLANE in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2005, 09:24 PM
- By realsoundjim in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-09-2005, 09:07 PM
- By raytrade in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2004, 01:04 AM
- By spoofy in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2004, 04:50 PM
- By rislingohya in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2004, 04:30 PM