Here's my plan, please tell me what you think.

JeffDM5

Awards
I'm currently 5"11 178 lbs. I am 18 yrs old turning 19 in september. My goal is to get down to a weight where i look lean. I dont know my body fat % but i definately need to get rid of some fat. I have been on and off with lifting for the past year. I am finally taking action on my body and I have come up with a summer plan to get me into shape for next school year. I have been doing a lot of reading/researching on the internet and this is what I have come up with. My plan is to go to the gym 5 days a week. At the gym I would do a combination of cardio/resistence training. I would probably have more of a emphasis on the resistence training because my job is basically a cardio workout. My job involves a good amount of running/jogging, so I would be getting my cardio at work. I plan to take whey/creatine mono with my lifting. I bought a bottle of Levithian Reloaded and my bro has 2 extra bottles of hydroxycut that he gave to me so I figured I mine as well take that because it cant hurt. As far as my diet goes, this is where I need some help. Im not good at counting calories and im not always sure what to eat. I try to just eat healthy at all costs, but I need some help on some good foods to buy/eat. My diet is going to consist of multi-grain bread/ham/turkey/chicken/fruits/yogurt/healthy cereal/skim milk/oatmeal/steak. I also have read that getting 8 hours of sleep is crutial to diet, so I will watch that. I have 3 months until school starts. Do you guys think I can drop about 15 pounds to become lean in that time? Any help or suggestions would be great. Thanks

-btw once i get my camera back I will post before and after pics

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
hey bro let me be honest with you all that sounds fine and dandy but u dont need that creatine if ur trying to lean up. I would recommend that u get urself some VENOM by ALRI. I am 6'5 i started out at 262 i was quite heavy in the stomach i wnt and bought venom in 5 almost 6 weeks i dropped 30lbs it was quite easy with the venom on my side. As far as ur eating habits go i would do this.

Breakfast: 10 egg whites and 1 cup of plain oatmeal with only cinnamon, no sugar.

3 hours later drink a protein shake with high protein. i am using Syntha 6 by BSN its great and mixes well with water and tastes the same whether its water or milk.

Lunch: 2 grilled chicken breasts and 1 cup of steamed rice with veggies in it.

3 hours later have another protein shake.

dinnner: each something small but high in protein and low in at and sugar.

bro i am tellin u i you get the venom by ALRI u will never regret it. this stuf is intense hit me back and let me know what u think of this.

JeffDM5

Awards
that sounds pretty similar to what i was going to plan to do. i need to buy my whey, and ill look into that venom stuff. thanks

JeffDM5

Awards
by the way there are different kinds of venom. which kind did u buy.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
Oh my bad bro i am talking about Venom Hyperdrive 3.0