DCP + Leviathan Reloaded + Napalm + MS Mass FX & Neovar - AnabolicMinds.com

DCP + Leviathan Reloaded + Napalm + MS Mass FX & Neovar

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

DCP + Leviathan Reloaded + Napalm + MS Mass FX & Neovar

I started all of this yesterday and I've had horrible cramps ever since late last night. I also, however, made some spaghetti and the lean ground beef smelled and looked okay, but it was a few weeks past the Sell By or Freeze By date. I'm not sure if it could be caused by the meat, or if it could be what I'm taking. I do believe that I heard about only one other individual getting slight cramping from DCP or Neovar, but I guess that subsided.

The cramps aren't as bad as they were last night. I figured I'd post about this to see what any of you have to say.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Dude, that looks like alot of supps. Could just be everything at once is throwing you for a loop. If It is one supp, could be the neovar, but who knows. I always like to try a supp out for one day to see how I react to it. Then combine them. you might want to stop and break it down like that. Or just run the MASS FX and neovar then hit the DCP+LR+Napalm immidiately following.

3. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I had these same cramps a few months back. I wasn't on any supplements at the time or any time before that. Cranberry juice seems to do the trick and completely eliminate the pain, so I'm not exactly sure as to what the problem is. Could it possibly be a kidney or bladder infection?

I have decided to stick with DCP, LR, and Napalm. I'm saving Neovar and Mass FX for a later date. The only creatine I will consume is either some Purple Wraath, Green Magnitude, or NO Xplode before/during my workout.

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

you are having stomach cramps right. It could be stomach ulcers. is it high or lower abdomen cramps. take in a daily amount of fiber with these supps. Get some Prunes and some green veggies to eat daily. keep taking your cranberry juice regularly. and if possible just take one dose of pepto-bismol after your first meal. this should help. I'm not a doctor but if this doesnt' do the trick then go see your doctor.

5. New Member
    Answers

Im about to start taking dcp,lr,Napalm and vaporize and i stopped taking creatine because my face and arms were starting to break out and i kept getting the runs lols

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

what creatine were you taking bro. CEE does this to me, but it usually presents less sides as far as bloat and acne. you could always lower the creatine dosage at one time and spread it throughout the day more. works for me.
    Good luck on the DCP. I'm interested in this product. let me know of the stem feeling if any much occurs.

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake12901 View Post
    I started all of this yesterday and I've had horrible cramps ever since late last night. I also, however, made some spaghetti and the lean ground beef smelled and looked okay, but it was a few weeks past the Sell By or Freeze By date. I'm not sure if it could be caused by the meat, or if it could be what I'm taking. I do believe that I heard about only one other individual getting slight cramping from DCP or Neovar, but I guess that subsided.

The cramps aren't as bad as they were last night. I figured I'd post about this to see what any of you have to say.
    Good to hear you didn't take all of these supps in the title. That's ridiculous IMO.

And "cramps" is very ambiguous. What kind? Where? Frequency? Intensity? Duration?

Anywho, do what has been suggested (increase fiber intake, veggies) and get 1 ga. H2O ED.

8. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Dude, that looks like alot of supps. Could just be everything at once is throwing you for a loop. If It is one supp, could be the neovar, but who knows. I always like to try a supp out for one day to see how I react to it. Then combine them. you might want to stop and break it down like that. Or just run the MASS FX and neovar then hit the DCP+LR+Napalm immidiately following.
    I agree, too many supps if you ask me. More supps will not = fat loss. All you gotta do is run 3-4 times a week on an empty stomach for 40-60 minutes(use some supps that you bought before running). Eat 30-60 minutes after that. Eat under 200-400 of you daily cal requirement each day with obviously having a higher cal intake on your workout days. You can't gain muscle during this procedure, it's a totally different mind frame. Everything you do is revolved around fat loss. If you're an ecto this will be easy, if you're a meso it will take a little longer. The good thing about fat loss is you eat less so you sh^t less. Can't stand going taking a sh^t every 5 hours, makes it awkward if your out with friends

9. New Member
    Answers

re.

what creatine were you taking bro. CEE does this to me, but it usually presents less sides as far as bloat and acne. you could always lower the creatine dosage at one time and spread it throughout the day more. works for me.
    Good luck on the DCP. I'm interested in this product. let me know of the stem feeling if any much occurs.
    It was 100% micronized creatine and during the loading phase it says 5-6 times daily, and i evened it out throughout the day and then even after the loading phase it was 1-2 times daily and it still gave me liquid crap. lol

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

well, it's obvious to say you could just be a dumper to that specific creatine. good thing about it is...nutra sells all formulated types of creatine. try different ones and go with it. I'm a creatine monohydrate guy, but will take whatever.

11. New Member
    Answers

Ya,

well, it's obvious to say you could just be a dumper to that specific creatine. good thing about it is...nutra sells all formulated types of creatine. try different ones and go with it. I'm a creatine monohydrate guy, but will take whatever.
    All ive ever taken is 100% creatine monohydrate,although i think i took no2 explode or something like that by muscle tech? but for some reason that specific brand gave me problems, the 100% micronized one, i gave it to my buddy lol, i might pick up some green mag or something when im done with what i have right now

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 07:00 AM
  2. DCP/Leviathan/Napalm Log
    By zachs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 12:18 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 02:10 AM
  4. DP's ReTransformation Log - Leviathan / Leviathan Reloaded
    By dpatterson in forum Supplement Logs