Albuterol and Thyroid questions?

turbofish

Awards
I have read and read But I find such sketchy Info I just thought I would Ask. Please no "Your a lazy piece of ...., research it yourself" posts Just info thanks.

I hve been in an accident that has left me unable to do anything but sit for the past two and half months. Im now able to jog and do some cardio and some lower body work. My question is I am looking to add some type of drug to help me jump start back into shape. get all this freaking fat off me.

I was wanting to know some opinions on Albuterol dosing and possible t4, t3 usage. maybe 2 weeks Albuterol 2 weeks t4 Then back. Or do you think the Albuterol is enough. Also What type of dosing should I use the t4? Thats te real question I cant find solid info on that anywhere.

Thanks alot guys.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
albuterol is the only thing I have ever taken that has made me enjoy doing Cardio. I'd say stick with that first. Might be just me but I wouldnt want to mess with thyroid hormones. And good luck with getting questions answered about albuterol I've posted a few times with no response. But if u ask about clen 800 people will answer u eventhough there is a ton of info on it

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
as far as dosing I take it at 12mg a day broken up into 2 or3 doses working my way up to 18mg a day. From what I've read that should be the max dosage