3 day tuna

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
Ok guys,

I'm getting ready to do this 3 day tuna and water thing.. I wanna get that really FEEL GOOD lean feeling after every day of eating the same thing.
Has anyone done this and felt better and seen a bit of a jump start in their cutting?

And can I substitute halibut or another whitefish for tuna?

And is a cup of coffee ok during this 3 day time frame?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Don't just eat tuna and drink water for three days, that wont provide you with enough nutrients and in is just not healthy. If you are looking for something that will let you lose your bloat and break bad habits look into the Velocity diet and use that meal plan for a few days. Judging by your avi though you look plenty fine and there is no need for drastic cutting.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to agree with this not being the healthiest of plans

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
you could always try the no food diet.....

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Wow that video is disturbing....

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
If you are having trouble with a few/ 1 nagging pound (judging by your avi I can't see you having to loose much at all honestly) but you may want to look into Avant Labs Napalm (its a topical fat loss product).

Napalm (4 oz) By: Avant Research

The Onion is some funny stuff (that lady was freaking me out though even though its fake ~ EAT SOMETHING WOMEN!!)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Yeah right. Like I'm going to take advice from that fatty.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hank Vangut again."

G

Good Shepherd

Awards
Ok guys,

I'm getting ready to do this 3 day tuna and water thing.. I wanna get that really FEEL GOOD lean feeling after every day of eating the same thing.
Has anyone done this and felt better and seen a bit of a jump start in their cutting?

And can I substitute halibut or another whitefish for tuna?

And is a cup of coffee ok during this 3 day time frame?
He's talking about a trick Dave Draper used to use. It's a mental thing......nothing special about any of the macro's just gets you in the - Dont eat crap mode.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah right. Like I'm going to take advice from that fatty.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hank Vangut again."
Man I just laughed real loud at work after reading that one.
Have to spread my rep around though

SHe's talking about a trick Dave Draper used to use. It's a mental thing......nothing special about any of the macro's just gets you in the - Dont eat crap mode.
Either way I still wouldn't recommend it, You shouldn't neglect your calories and nutrients for three days, if you added in something like healthy fat along with it to at least sustain a proper caloric intake than I see it being effective to get into a mindset.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Thats f#ckn funny, you ever read the onion newspaper? I think they still make it, i saw it last time i was at this bakery in the city.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
I've done the Dave Draper tuna and water diet for 3 days. I dropped about 2-3 pounds. The biggest part of it is just reintroducing discipline. It helped me do that, but I can tell you, the 3rd day of tuna for breakfast makes you want to kick someone in the throat. If you're gonna do this do yourself a favor and finish off the evening with some metamucil.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Thats f#ckn funny, you ever read the onion newspaper? I think they still make it, i saw it last time i was at this bakery in the city.
i read the onion every thrusday as soon as it's published.