- 05-18-2008, 11:08 AM
- 05-18-2008, 11:10 AM
- 05-18-2008, 12:01 PM
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
05-18-2008, 01:16 PM
well, i didnt take any numbers today( i know trama's thinking thank god man, lol. no i really appreciate the replies.)
well, its kinda cool to see that the diet soda didnt really change my blood sugar any differently than water. im not diabetic, but 3 measurements after fasting i guess should be safe to say nothing significant( with 1 drink). I have been cutting them out a lot more tho.
its got bad, even my friends at work kinda joke about it. but then again they also think that i am single handedly going to make chicken an endangered species.
on another note, diet choclate dr. pepper taste like some spiked my drink with a hershy kiss and its been merinating in there until it has completely dissolved, . ughhh.
05-18-2008, 05:38 PM
If anyones wants to lose massive weight check out VENOM BY ALR INDUSTRIES its the bomb i lost 30 lbs in 6 weeks
05-18-2008, 06:04 PM
05-18-2008, 08:32 PM
1) The crap in these sodas simply is not going to be beneficial. Just look at the ingredients. Think of the natural law of economy of our existence, and the fact that water is what we really need. We choose between water (the simple and natural hydrating fluid our cells need) and a bunch of artificial flavors, sweeteners, and chemicals. Simply put, the water is gonna make us feel better.
2) As BB'ers, we take pride AND gauge success to a large degree on discipline. If we restrict our intake of this stuff, and live up to our goals, we are similarly going to feel better (emotionally as well as physically).
Now, all that said, I'm a proponent of the "happy medium". If I can limit myself to a few here and there, I feel fine. If I'm back to killing 6 a day, I need to check myself.
Now, all this typing has made me thirsty, so I'm gonna go have another goddam Coke Zero. Oh well.........
05-18-2008, 09:14 PM
05-19-2008, 11:57 AM
I dont drink or smoke...eat clean and train hard daily....
if cherry coke zero is going to take me out...so be it ..cus i aint giving that up
as Capt Picard said " THE LINE MUST BE DRAWN HERE!!"
05-19-2008, 01:04 PM
05-21-2008, 12:15 PM
Has anyone heard of 'belly bloat' or whatever it's called? I recently heard that diet soda isn't much healthier for you than regular soda. I'm mostly a water drinker. I drink a lot of milk, too. I try avoiding soda as much as possible, especially during the summer.
05-23-2008, 01:30 PM
05-23-2008, 01:46 PM
I haven't drank a soda since watching Mythbusters use Coca-Cola to remove rust from a chrome bumper and to eat away the crusty stuff on a car battery.
I just can't find a good reason to put that stuff in my stomach.
Similar Forum Threads
- By brockles in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2010, 11:25 AM
- By Danny813 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 28Last Post: 02-10-2009, 11:10 AM
- By T-Bone in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2007, 05:43 PM
- By rampage jackson in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 29Last Post: 06-11-2006, 07:18 PM