getting ripped

J

joerama

Awards
hi.
i want to start sherding abit of weight now as i have put on quite alot over the past 2 months. i want to reveal my 6 pack again even tho it is slightly in show but my bottom abs are not due to fat covering it. would this be possible in 2 weeks?
thanks.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how much fat you actually have to loose (that description is to vague to give you an estimate).

What are your stats and measurements? Pictures?

Also what is your current training program look like and even more importantly whats your diet looking like?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
hi.
i want to start sherding abit of weight now as i have put on quite alot over the past 2 months. i want to reveal my 6 pack again even tho it is slightly in show but my bottom abs are not due to fat covering it. would this be possible in 2 weeks?
thanks.

If you had 5-10 lb's to lose, it's possible, but you may lose some lbm.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This is going into the Dumbest FAQ section. lol.

Basically you put on a lot of weight in the past few months and want to know if it's possible to get your 6-pack back in a couple weeks. Wow.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
This is going into the Dumbest FAQ section. lol.

Basically you put on a lot of weight in the past few months and want to know if it's possible to get your 6-pack back in a couple weeks. Wow.
Well I would imagine he would still be semi-low for his abs to be visible (but "visible" is highly left up to our interpretation). 2 weeks you won't shred more than 2-3 pounds of fat at most unless you have some serious aids. However I have a feeling there will be no response to this thread since a 2 week deadline would require immediate response back to our advice.

I love giving advice for no reason!!! lol