- 05-13-2008, 04:13 PM
Following is my new cutting diet. I am 210 lbs with 15.7% bf. I would like to be sub 10- but no rush, I want to keep my muscle. I workout in the mornings following breakfast with subsequent walking on an incline (15 degrees 3.5 mph 30 min.)
Any critique would be appreciated.
Wake Up 9:30
10:00 Breakfast: 1 whole egg 4 egg whites; 2 slices whole wheat bread; 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter; Fish Oil
11:00 Workout: Amino Acids sipped throughout
12:30 50g whey protein Shake sipped during cardio
1:30 Snack: Handful of almonds
2:30 Lunch: Turkey burger (6oz.) 2 slices whole wheat bread; Salad (no dressing); Fish Oil
4:30 50g Whey Protein
6:30 Dinner: Chicken burger (6oz.); 2 slices whole wheat bread; Salad (no dressing); Fish Oil
11:00 Bedtime 40g Casein
I am also using the thermogenic MAN Scorch and using epistane to aid in muscle preservation with all the neccessary accoutrements that go along with designers.
Thank you very much.
- 05-13-2008, 08:03 PM
whole grains are advisable over bread. Like oatmeal, quinoa etc. They digest quicker allowing you to burn it off quicker, bread sits in your stomach/intenstine for a while.
Especially since it looks like your eating half a loaf per day.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blazer88 in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 10-20-2011, 11:51 AM
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:31 AM
- By hamper19 in forum PicsReplies: 25Last Post: 01-17-2003, 10:56 AM
- By "THE TICK" in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2002, 10:32 AM
- By Kay in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2002, 12:09 AM