My One Year Transformation (pics)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by arizonanewbie View Post
    You must have to jump a long-a$$ rope!
    11ft


  2. Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    I LOVE oatmeal.

    Me too dude. I eat a bowl 3 times a day. Easiest, fastest way to get your carbs in... for me at least. One of the rare healthy things you can prepare with just a microwave. Plus you can make it taste like anything you want (or nothing , like I prefer half the time) w/out adding too much unhealthy sugars/fats.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Me too dude. I eat a bowl 3 times a day. Easiest, fastest way to get your carbs in... for me at least. One of the rare healthy things you can prepare with just a microwave. Plus you can make it taste like anything you want (or nothing , like I prefer half the time) w/out adding too much unhealthy sugars/fats.
    Ah the microwave. Don't forget you can poach eggs in the microwave too. I couldn't believe it when i first saw my wife do this... I'd been skipping breakfast for so long (before I started working out) until I found you can scramble eggs in there, lol.

    Just scramble your eggs up with a half shell of water, heat for a minute, stir, heat for another 30 seconds or as long as it takes to finish (just eyeball it). if you dont take them out and stir at least once, they'll blow up on you.

  4. gmc4180, what kind of supps you took during your fat lost transformation???

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    Ah the microwave. Don't forget you can poach eggs in the microwave too. I couldn't believe it when i first saw my wife do this... I'd been skipping breakfast for so long (before I started working out) until I found you can scramble eggs in there, lol.

    Just scramble your eggs up with a half shell of water, heat for a minute, stir, heat for another 30 seconds or as long as it takes to finish (just eyeball it). if you dont take them out and stir at least once, they'll blow up on you.
    Haha, funny story about eggs. I had eaten too many one morning about 3 weeks ago I was at the gym and lost my stomach during some squats. I only made it to the trashcan... and some girl who was doing abs on the bench behind me had to make her own run for the bathroom after seeing me lose it.

    I couldn't help but laugh. Finished my workout too... I haven't seen her since. Whatever. I like my gym empty anyway, more weights no waits.
    Last edited by GMG760; 05-14-2008 at 03:18 PM. Reason: forgot to put that I had eaten eggs and thats what I lost my stomach to.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ranel2220 View Post
    gmc4180, what kind of supps you took during your fat lost transformation???
    I ran several stacks and spent significant $$. Here were some of my famous stacks:

    Stack 1) RPM/IntraXcell/Poseiden/Kreaceps-XS

    Stack 2) RPM/Drive/Incarnate/SizeON

    Stack 3) ShredXS Hardcore/IntrABolic/P-Slin/Golden Finish/Napalm

    Current Stack) AP/Recreate/P-Slin/Lean Green/Stoked!/Cordygen VO-2

  7. ok thx, have you found that it speeded up your progress or no, because im about to make a big order and wanted to know if i need to spend all that $$$

  8. Here are my staples:

    - MST MVP-365
    - MST ZMK
    - Nature's Way Primadophilus Optima Probiotics (35 billion CFU)
    - Universal Animal Omega


    **I may be adding RPN's GUT Health to take in addition to the probiotics above.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ranel2220 View Post
    ok thx, have you found that it speeded up your progress or no, because im about to make a big order and wanted to know if i need to spend all that $$$

    I just listed my staples. I truly feel these help keep me healthy at all times. The following supplements are WELL worth the $ IMHO either standalone or combined:

    In no particular order:

    1) Poseiden
    2) RPM
    3) Recreate
    4) DRIVE
    5) P-Slin
    6) PCS (Stoked!)
    7) IntrABolic
    8) Cordygen 5 / VO-2

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ranel2220 View Post
    ok thx, have you found that it speeded up your progress or no, because im about to make a big order and wanted to know if i need to spend all that $$$

    Are you looking to bulk or cut?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Haha, funny story about eggs. I had eaten too many one morning about 3 weeks ago I was at the gym and lost my stomach during some squats. I only made it to the trashcan... and some girl who was doing abs on the bench behind me had to make her own run for the bathroom after seeing me lose it.

    I couldn't help but laugh. Finished my workout too... I haven't seen her since. Whatever. I like my gym empty anyway, more weights no waits.
    Hehe, that's an idea... My gym is far too packed these summer months :P

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    Hehe, that's an idea... My gym is far too packed these summer months :P

    Tell me about it... Enrollment has probably doubled since May 1st! Friday's are still my favorite day though. The gym is a ghost town for those 24 hrs. Then Saturday morning back to chaos!!

  13. Awesome, just awesome. .. your chest rounded out and everything. You definetly took some years off your looks. Good job dude

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Lee View Post
    Awesome, just awesome. .. your chest rounded out and everything. You definetly took some years off your looks. Good job dude

    Thanks Bobby!

  15. Here's one critique for ya, you're ****ing tall! We'd look pretty funny stood next to each other. lol
    You've done a great job man. It takes serious dedication to make a real transformation so congrats. I would smart bulk if I was you. You have some weakness that I can see so in addition to bulking I would try to also bring those weak areas up so that you don't create an even greater imbalance. A balanced physique looks awesome no matter what stage of development you're at. Give these a little extra; upper pecs, lats, posterior delts, triceps and claves. You can either do more work volume for these areas or place them at the beginning of their training days to up the intensity. Keep up the good work man!

  16. good work dude

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FOOFAC View Post
    Here's one critique for ya, you're ****ing tall! We'd look pretty funny stood next to each other. lol
    You've done a great job man. It takes serious dedication to make a real transformation so congrats. I would smart bulk if I was you. You have some weakness that I can see so in addition to bulking I would try to also bring those weak areas up so that you don't create an even greater imbalance. A balanced physique looks awesome no matter what stage of development you're at. Give these a little extra; upper pecs, lats, posterior delts, triceps and claves. You can either do more work volume for these areas or place them at the beginning of their training days to up the intensity. Keep up the good work man!
    Hey man thanks for the detailed response! I'll take your suggestions as I add some lean MASS back onto my frame. Good observations!

  18. Wow! from zero to hero!!!

    I would start packing on that muscle now

  19. Tell me how to get up to 6"8" please

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    Tell me how to get up to 6"8" please
    lmao

  21. Amazing! Keep up the great work!
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    Tell me how to get up to 6"8" please
    Try standing in a nuclear power plant for some radiation and HGH.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Try standing in a nuclear power plant for some radiation and HGH.
    ROTFLMAO Haha!! I'll never tellll

  24. just saw this post and wanted to say awesome job

  25. Nice work man... seriously. That is impressive. I imagine you are a lot happier with yourself... evident in the change in pic expression lol

  26. Thanks again everybody! This just fuels my motivation to keep improving my health and physique. Just WAIT till you see the 2 year transformation pics..

  27. Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Thanks again everybody! This just fuels my motivation to keep improving my health and physique. Just WAIT till you see the 2 year transformation pics..
    Right on bro! Keep it up!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  28. BUMP. Please see the last pic (in my edited first post) for my 2 year update!

  29. Excellent progress man. You have leaned out extremely well.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Excellent progress man. You have leaned out extremely well.
    Thanks man!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. my one year transformation
    By delsolrob in forum Pics
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 06:11 PM
  2. My 3 year transformation!
    By Spudpunx in forum Pics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 09:00 PM
  3. 1.5 year transformation 16
    By j0sh710 in forum Pics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 11:17 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 12:20 AM
Log in
Log in