Need Help Cutting!!

SWOLE16

Awards
Im 16 and i weigh 200lbs. at around 15-16% bodyfat, I want to cut down to around 10%bf for summer and to look better, also id like to keep leaner so when i compete in the fall i wont have to cut as much for my show, right now here is my diet and excercise program for cutting:

5:30AM 30min. fast pace walking
6:00AM 10 egg whites, 3/4 cup oatmeal, Redline or Atrophex
9:00AM 2 scoops whey
12:00PM 6-8oz. chicken breast and 1 cup brown rice
3:00PM (preworkout) 1scoop whey, banana, N.O. Eplode
5:00PM (postworkout) 2scoops whey, 3 tbs. gatorade mix, creatine, Glutamine
7:00PM 6-8oz. chicken breast or Eye of Round Steak with broccoli
9:00PM 1 scoop whey
ANY ADVICE OR HELP IS APPRECIATED, PICTURES WILL BE UPDATED WEEKLY!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Switch the whey to a casein blend during the day (post-WO is fine, though) and eat much, much more produce. Your current diet is very acidic, which will make cutting much more difficult.

SWOLE16

Awards
By produce, meaning more whole foods like vegetables and meat, and less shakes?

SWOLE16

Awards
Oh lol thanks man, so should I swap out my rice and oatmeal for fruit and more veges?

SWOLE16

Awards
Thanks man, will do, i have just always thought fruit was kinda bad when cutting cause of the simple sugars

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks man, will do, i have just always thought fruit was kinda bad when cutting cause of the simple sugars
Brotelligence. Fruit is a critical part of my diet and I stay lean (<10%) year round.

SWOLE16

Awards
so you do mma, thats awesome, ive been kickboxing and doing muay thai for 2 years, hoping to get into jiu-jistu this summer, i figured that should give me good ground game and help me cut as well