Its Time To Lose Weight

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  191.8 lbs.

Its Time To Lose Weight

so i decided, after several months of training, to cut some fat before the football season begin. right now i have some question towards which diet i must use... my stats are:
    18 years old
    5'9''
    around 190
    22% BF (most of it is situated in my midsection)
    football player

atm, im on the bench cause i had a major sprained ankle 3 months ago but still piss me off. im doing a 4 day routine consisting of max upper, max lower, power upper, power lower. the majority of my lift are core mouvement.
    (im currently in the first phase of the phase 3) i do a little bit HIIT bike (10-15 min) everytime i go to the gym and im running 2 times a week with the team.

i want to lose all my midsection fat and get ripped, i know it gets repetitive but thats what it is.

i have three choices of diet at the moment: anabolic solution for PL, V-Diet, or a 50%P, 35%F,15%C split. i have a bottle of xtend, waxymaize and Venom HD on its way, tomorrow im gonna buy some fish oil and flax oil too, maybe sesamin oil also and i take my daily multi and have some whey at home and i have 14 days worth of anabolic pump.

i was concerned about the anabolic solution and the split for its simplicity, but the velocity diet seems to burn fat more than the other in a month, but im on a bidget so allt he shakes are a bit pricey.

what are the best options available to me?? wich diet should i choose?? any feedback on the diet?? thx for helping me in advance

ps: i would liek to post pics but im not allowed already...

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  191.8 lbs.

any advice on the diet??

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best way to lose weight
    By Gilroye in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 04:09 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 08:53 AM
  3. Need to lose weight! HELP!