Its Time To Lose Weight

1. Its Time To Lose Weight

so i decided, after several months of training, to cut some fat before the football season begin. right now i have some question towards which diet i must use... my stats are:
    18 years old
    5'9''
    around 190
    22% BF (most of it is situated in my midsection)
    football player

atm, im on the bench cause i had a major sprained ankle 3 months ago but still piss me off. im doing a 4 day routine consisting of max upper, max lower, power upper, power lower. the majority of my lift are core mouvement.
    (im currently in the first phase of the phase 3) i do a little bit HIIT bike (10-15 min) everytime i go to the gym and im running 2 times a week with the team.

i want to lose all my midsection fat and get ripped, i know it gets repetitive but thats what it is.

i have three choices of diet at the moment: anabolic solution for PL, V-Diet, or a 50%P, 35%F,15%C split. i have a bottle of xtend, waxymaize and Venom HD on its way, tomorrow im gonna buy some fish oil and flax oil too, maybe sesamin oil also and i take my daily multi and have some whey at home and i have 14 days worth of anabolic pump.

i was concerned about the anabolic solution and the split for its simplicity, but the velocity diet seems to burn fat more than the other in a month, but im on a bidget so allt he shakes are a bit pricey.

what are the best options available to me?? wich diet should i choose?? any feedback on the diet?? thx for helping me in advance

ps: i would liek to post pics but im not allowed already...

2. any advice on the diet??
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best way to lose weight
    By Gilroye in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 05:09 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 09:53 AM
  3. Need to lose weight! HELP!
    By epilogue in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52