Never cutted before, need the basic info for it.
- 05-04-2008, 04:34 PM
- 05-04-2008, 05:21 PM
If you want to lose weight eat fewer calories then you burn. That is about as basic as it gets.
You probably aren't going to get much help when you ask such a broad question. There are a ton of threads about cutting you can try reading up a little and then come back with more specific questions if you still have some. Good luck on your cut.
05-04-2008, 07:25 PM
awesome picture, bro! piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiii kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but yeah, find your basic expenditure+exercise expenditure and subtract 500 from that to start. then, you will want to find the foods to eat. lower your carbs and up your fats. i would say for your frame, you would only need 200g of carbs daily for workout days. and about 150 for off days. drop all cals accordingly as weight loss staggers till your at 1800 cals and that should be enough if you include good cardio a few days a week.
05-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ericcharles in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 14Last Post: 10-31-2014, 10:24 AM
- By STFUANDTRAIN in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2013, 06:30 PM
- By calikidd22 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 11Last Post: 11-20-2012, 11:27 PM
- By JustnCredible in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2009, 02:19 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:16 PM