Belly and Titty fat

ono

ono

Awards
I'm currently bout 175lbs - ish.

I'd estimate my body-fat in the region of 15%.

I have puffy nipples which don't help me chest to look great unless i nipple twist myself. I also believe i am carrying a fair bit of fat around the chest and stomach area (not visible anywhere else).

I just wanna look good in a tight t-shirt. At the minute my chest is letting me down big time.

Here's my chest routine...

4x12 weighted dips (leaning forwards)
3x12 Flat dumbell press
3x12 Incline dumbell press
1x15 cable cross-overs (at the end of the workout)

I feel like i have fairly good chest mass...maybe upper pec could do with a little more work.

Anyways i'm going to go on a cut and include some cardio try lose the excess bodyfat to see what difference that makes.

I'm perfectly fine with the diet side of things for my cut. Was just wondering if anybody had anything they wanted to throw in regarding chest exercises, cardio and supplementation?

Basically i need a real kick up the arse. I'm also quite sensitive to stims so please bare in mind when suggesting supps. Thanks guys. Hope someone can help.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Id say you need to add decline in there. Thats the only way i ever was able to get my chest looking decent, and try doing some dumbell chest with different grips.

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
Chest workouts will help with is. Do plenty of it. I used to have the same issue, but my chest is now flat and toned. My pecs stick out a little when I flex, of course.

Also, try picking up some Napalm when you get a chance. Does wonders!

ono

ono

Awards
Chest workouts will help with is. Do plenty of it. I used to have the same issue, but my chest is now flat and toned. My pecs stick out a little when I flex, of course.

Also, try picking up some Napalm when you get a chance. Does wonders!
Yeh i think it stems from when i first started training a few years back and mainly just did flat bench press for chest. I developed a fair bit of mass and add that to the fact that i'm around 15% bodyfat....i can see why there is a problem now.

I need to bring out the top of my chest aswell as developing the sweep underneath my pecs. I'm doing a fair bit of cardio now and i'm staring on recreate soon. Napalm isn't available in the UK which is a great shame. Unless anybody knows different?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently bout 175lbs - ish.

I'd estimate my body-fat in the region of 15%.

I have puffy nipples which don't help me chest to look great unless i nipple twist myself. I also believe i am carrying a fair bit of fat around the chest and stomach area (not visible anywhere else).

I just wanna look good in a tight t-shirt. At the minute my chest is letting me down big time.

Here's my chest routine...

4x12 weighted dips (leaning forwards)
3x12 Flat dumbell press
3x12 Incline dumbell press
1x15 cable cross-overs (at the end of the workout)

I feel like i have fairly good chest mass...maybe upper pec could do with a little more work.

Anyways i'm going to go on a cut and include some cardio try lose the excess bodyfat to see what difference that makes.

I'm perfectly fine with the diet side of things for my cut. Was just wondering if anybody had anything they wanted to throw in regarding chest exercises, cardio and supplementation?

Basically i need a real kick up the arse. I'm also quite sensitive to stims so please bare in mind when suggesting supps. Thanks guys. Hope someone can help.
i got the same situation going on right now too. just the chest (around the nipple area) and the belly (mostly the bottom) I've been cutting for only 3 weeks now and notice some belly difference but not much chest difference. i also just started something new, working chest 2 days a week. Monday is upper (incline bench 4x15, incline flys 3x15, db pulls overs 3x12, flat bench flys 3x15) then Friday (flat bench warm up 2x15, 3x12, then the pain....decline 5x15, decline flys 4x15) i try to get to 15 reps on all sets, some i miss, get to like 13....but WTF. i might throw in a little clen in a week but I'm going to wait and see. this might seem like a bit much, but if theres one things I've learned in the short time I've been seriously lifting it's that we can all learn from each other but in the end i have to figure out what is going to work for me correctly and give me what i want to get out of it.......

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Excess estrogen just loves to store adipose around the the nipples/chest area. In addition to your cutting plan you may consider adding a low dose AI. Restore by ALRI works well for me. The trandermal route is nice as well as it seems to target the area applied. Formestane or 6-oxo in either a systematic or local carrier. Abliterate would be a great choice (once it is back in stock :( ) with the formestane as it also contains 7-oxo which is fantastik on a cut at keeping cort levels down and hitting some of the visceral adipose and would compliment the Recreate nicely as long as doses are kept in the low to moderate range.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Excess estrogen just loves to store adipose around the the nipples/chest area. In addition to your cutting plan you may consider adding a low dose AI. Restore by ALRI works well for me. The trandermal route is nice as well as it seems to target the area applied. Formestane or 6-oxo in either a systematic or local carrier. Abliterate would be a great choice (once it is back in stock :( ) with the formestane as it also contains 7-oxo which is fantastik on a cut at keeping cort levels down and hitting some of the visceral adipose and would compliment the Recreate nicely as long as doses are kept in the low to moderate range.
any word on when Abliterate will be back? I'm just looking to get this siht under control, it's kind of embarassing.....thank God i have a really cool GF that isn't that shallow, but this is something that been bothering me for a while now and I'm going to hopefully get this corrected. i do not know that much about pre-pubescent gyno (i know, i didn't spell that right) i wonder if it could be that or not. i have to go and see the doc anyway in a week, I'll ask him then, but my nips have always looked like this, since my chest has gotten bigger though, it's also gotten more noticeable. frustrated....:aargh: