Tri Stack with Ephedra

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was curious if anyone here has tried this or has known of any results.

Here is the nutritional profile. The reason I ask is that i have had a great deal of luck with Ephedra and ECA stacks in the past. LEt me know what you think

Attachments

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
<tumble weeds are rolling by>

MB28

Awards
Any reason you don't just go withthe basic ECA stack again?

Really, the product covers the E and the C... and has a bunch of extras thrown in.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of the guggulsterones that are part of the proprietary blend. Some studies have shown that they could be antiandrogenic, as they may block certain androgen receptors and even some steroid hormone receptors.

Check out this thread for some more info on it: http://www.avantlabs.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14433&hl=guggul

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any reason you don't just go withthe basic ECA stack again?

Really, the product covers the E and the C... and has a bunch of extras thrown in.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of the guggulsterones that are part of the proprietary blend. Some studies have shown that they could be antiandrogenic, as they may block certain androgen receptors and even some steroid hormone receptors.

Check out this thread for some more info on it: http://www.avantlabs.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14433&hl=guggul
thanks for the help, I might go with some aspirin on its own, but my feeling was the E+C were pretty good here so I might just give this a whirl and see how it goes

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
gotta tell you that I have been on this from friday, and coupled with 325mg of aspirin, I have found pretty solid sweating and I am down a few lbs. Of course, this is more water based over the last few days