- 04-30-2008, 02:36 PM
- 04-30-2008, 03:48 PM
How did you get your BF % measured? Just from the little experience i've had I don't rely to much on what the BF% numbers are because there are so many different ways of measuring. Thay all lead to somewhat different conclusions. I always rely on the mirror to see if i'm making progress or take pictures monthly. Good Luck with the abs though. They are a true Biatch to get showing through
04-30-2008, 03:51 PM
04-30-2008, 10:18 PM
Yeah that electronic controller thing you hold is a joke. I got my bf measured via calipers and it came back between 8.5-9.6%. I increased my cardio from 1 day a week to 4 days a week and slightly reduced my calories for 6 weeks. Afterwards, I got my bf taken again using the thing you hold and it gave me something crazy like 14.5%. I knew it was inaccurate, but nonetheless I wasn't too happy.
The mirror doesn't lie.
04-30-2008, 10:39 PM
NSCA - CSCS
04-30-2008, 11:24 PM
Well I can I see my top to abs pretty clear and the rest just isn't showing up. I'm guess its cuz I'm a little fatty in the lower ab region. Anyone else have or had this problem?
05-02-2008, 05:41 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blindfaith in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2003, 06:59 PM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2003, 03:26 PM
- By max silver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2003, 11:58 PM
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-02-2003, 02:48 AM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:37 PM