Whatcha think?????

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
My first real attempt to creating a diet I can afford and do. I do have some protein powder I can throw in. Im 6'1 190. Cutting. Let me know how I did designing my first diet.

Calories/Fats(Mono)(Poly)/Carbs/Protein

3 Egg Whites; 1 Whole Egg 125/5/0/18
Oat Meal Maple Brown Sugar 160/2(1)(0.5)/33/0
8oz Fat Free Milk 90/0/12/9
OJ Tropicana 6oz 110/0/26/2

Fiber Bar 140/3.5/29/2
Apple 80/1/22/0

Chicken 220/3.0/0/40
Yogurt 110/1/22/4

Rice Cake 100/0/22/2

Green Beans 40/0/8/2
Chicken Breast 220/3.0/0/40

Steak w/ 2 servings A1 430/14(6.9)(1)/6/66

Tuna w/ Mayo 90/12.5(2.5)(6)/0/32

Cottage Cheese 100/1.5/6/16

Total Calories 2015
Total Fat 46.5g (Mono 10.4g)(Poly 7.5)
Total Carbohydrates 186g
Total Protein 233g

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're going to eat the same EVERY day? You'll get bored easily. I've dropped 22lbs in the past few weeks just by eating clean and doing morning cardio. For me, I find it better to just lower my calorie intake by eating clean sources of food rather than counting calories and working out the macronutrient breakdown etc. Good luck anyhow mate, I hope it goes well for you :)

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Well, isn't the macros good on it anyways? I just threw in food together that would workout as a good macros... I had no plan of hitting any desired about of anything except protein @ 1.5 per pound of body weight.

does it look good though?

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
2nd & 4th meal need protein. Flavored oatmeal has a ton of sugar - personally I'd switch to unflavored oatmeal and add fruit to flavor. Also not a fan of mayo. Get some fats from nuts instead. I'd add more veggies too. Otherwise, looks ok.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Any reason your cutting?

Whats your age? BF%?

I just ask cause if your still young and your bodyfat is 20% or less, why wouldnt you just clean bulk? the more LBM your put on the lower your bodyfat will go on its own. And you'll have more muscle, which is always good.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
My mistake, I forgot to say I am also eating nuts. Steak is only twice a week right?

im going to say im in the 15-16% range. Im cutting because, well, 1. I want too. 2. I have flub.

ALso, those aren't meals but snacks. My Metabolism is in OVERDRIVE right now, im growling almost constantly.

I dropped the a1 suace today. Everything else is the same, except I used Newyork Strip Steak and instead of OJ, I used an extra 8oz of milk and mixed it with a protein shake. 130/1g/3g/27g

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good plan. Keep us updated on how your training/cardio progresses. I'm keen to see how you go :)

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
all I can say is, I put a venom hyperdrive in my mouth today when I was getting out of my truck, the worst thing I did was let it sit in there...it opened in my mouth....RAN TO THE FRIDGE the water was in the back, fu<k it I grabbed the OJ and chased it down about 8oz. so an extra 100 calories other then that, im grubbing on 3/4lb of New york steak sh!ts. I think it has its benefits as its the only red meat I eat, maybe hamburger meat with sloppy joe mix(the good, fun, careless bulk days)

running before work. its cool, hard to be dedicated when you have to wake up @ 5 for work, school gets out at 9pm. homework, girlfriend, research. :/

I can say im down to 185 last night with over half a gallon of water in me before bed. Didn't weigh this morning, was late for work. didn't have time to even brush my grill, so I was silent all day.

time for legs.

My routine is

2 on - 1 off
Chest/Bicep
Legs/Abs
Cardio
Back/Calves
Shoulder/Triceps
Cardio
REST

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
ha.. dude i had whey in the morning with my oats.. chicken and brown rice 3 times a day/ then pre shake dinner was chicken sweet potatoes and greens... all for a month.. weight dropped off like nothing... and i gained two lbs on my over all weight.. the only think from keeping me bored was the amount of hot sauce i put on top.. and i cant eat steak.. makes my teeth hurt.. i dont know why?

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
strange on the steak. My pops cooks the expensive ****, 3-5 times a week. He grew up in a car, so he enjoys making sure I eat high quality food.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i'll be honest, my abs are becoming more visable. and its 3 days in. no joke.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
strange on the steak. My pops cooks the expensive ****, 3-5 times a week. He grew up in a car, so he enjoys making sure I eat high quality food.
no its not the quality of the steak.. its the damn gap between my mollars.

but ya.. steak on the daily is heavin... i remember those days..lol.. and props to ur dad.. thats insperational

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, its nuts, my mom told me about it, I cant really say anything, But my grandmother made lots of poor foods and casarolls. So, we cant really eat casarolls. My dad is hardcore into cooking. Basalmic Vinegar and bread, Italian sh!t, he makes homemade pizzas which are bomb, marinades **** this im cutting, im wanting pizza ENOUGH! gonna go grab my boring ass tuna

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
haha, whats reputation points? I just got some LOL

When I had my wisdom teeth pulled, they said dont eat anything. the 2nd day I was eatting round table pizza. It was nothing but blood and pizza. I didn't need anything to wash it down. Then when I went for the check up, hes like "theres bell peppers in the sockets" GOD THAT HURT when they jammed those Listerine injected turkey basters.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
haha, whats reputation points? I just got some LOL

When I had my wisdom teeth pulled, they said dont eat anything. the 2nd day I was eatting round table pizza. It was nothing but blood and pizza. I didn't need anything to wash it down. Then when I went for the check up, hes like "theres bell peppers in the sockets" GOD THAT HURT when they jammed those Listerine injected turkey basters.
haha i like to think of rep points as a virtual pat on the back..
u click in that silver thing under their profile pic