C0rk's Velocity Diet Log
- 05-05-2008, 09:11 PM
BTW - I'm in Jersey, right outside Philly...Flyers are my second team (long-time Devils fan). But since they're out of it: LET'S GO FLYERS!
- 05-05-2008, 09:25 PM
i've found I don't feel an insulin spike even from pretty simple carbs post workout. I've been using muscle delight or anabolic window and don't notice the insulin... might just be me tho
05-06-2008, 08:31 AM
05-06-2008, 08:33 AM
05-06-2008, 09:05 AM
05-06-2008, 10:25 AM
I think you hit the nail on the head. Think I've kept my cals too low & put myself in starvation mode & that's why my body doesn't want to give up any fat.
05-09-2008, 12:24 AM
Well, it looks like my velocity diet is coming to an end. I've decided to go away tomorrow and won't be back until next weekend...gonna go visit some friends/family and I'm definitely not going to be hauling my blender around.
So, I'm back to 165...and hope that I'm at least below 170 when I start to eat real food and get my glycogen/water stores up back to normal...otherwise the experience would be wasted. I kind of liked not having to prepare any food for two weeks...I might do it just to change things up for a bit every once in a while.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rhyno in forum Workout LogsReplies: 49Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:46 AM
- By jimmbow in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 04-15-2009, 05:38 PM
- By wearedbleedblue in forum Weight LossReplies: 76Last Post: 03-30-2009, 03:36 PM
- By Graglor in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 17Last Post: 01-08-2009, 04:51 AM
- By RobInKuwait in forum Workout LogsReplies: 51Last Post: 09-09-2008, 04:58 PM