still need advice !!! - AnabolicMinds.com

still need advice !!!

Stats
    5'6"  227 lbs.

still need advice !!!

i am wanting to start taking bronkaid today
    but i was wondering if lipo 6 would be more effective??

I see you're posting a lot of questions regarding fatloss supps, should i take this, is this better than that, etc. etc. IMO you're putting too much emphasis on these fatloss supps. I don't know how your diet and training regimen look like but that is where the paramount emphasis should be, as those factors are going to be the ones attributing to fatloss not how much ephedra and caffeine you're consuming. If you do indeed have these in check and you give yourself time to see some results then i would start worrying about extra supplementation.
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

yeah, believe me no one likes to hear it, but stimulants don't honestly do much for you until diet and exercise are already good.
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    yeah, believe me no one likes to hear it, but stimulants don't honestly do much for you until diet and exercise are already good.
    TRUE DAT!
    Stats
    5'6"  227 lbs.

yes i understand this
    but ive hit a platueu
    so still my question hasnt been answered
    lipo 6 or bronkaid
    so today i started bronkaid and caffiene only ate twice because i wasnt hungry
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ameyers6 View Post
    yes i understand this
    but ive hit a platueu
    so still my question hasnt been answered
    lipo 6 or bronkaid
    so today i started bronkaid and caffiene only ate twice because i wasnt hungry
    well, 2 people now have mentioned your diet, you can't get a good answer from anyone unless you give details. Chances are if you're only going to be eating twice a day because of appetite suppression, you're not going to be getting enough meals in a day or enough calories total to keep your metabolism from slowing down on you as a survival method. So, try to force yourself to eat, and if you still can't, lower the dosages of the bronchaid. Also be sure to have as much water as you can comfortably drink as soon as you wake up and right before bed,
    stimulants tend to dry you out, which will slow you down even more. EDIT: oh and as for your specific question, I've heard good things about lipo 6, and it's a well known supplement. Bronchaid seems like it'd be better suited specifically for cardio days, since it's not designed purely as a stimulant. Therefore I doubt it'd really help with metabolism much unless you're doing cardio every single day and would then be truly benefiting from dilating your bronchial pasageways. IMO you may as well just see if a doc will give you an albuterol inhaler instead.
    Stats
    5'6"  227 lbs.

thanks for the reply
    i tried eating and only ate a little because i just wasnt interested in food or water so i forced myself
    i eat grilled chicken and lots of veggies and no breads.
    i didnt know that the bronkaid would be this strong but it was
    somebosy emailed me and told me to consider Primatine but i dont know anything about this

primatene is the same thing as bronkaid, only difference is the form the ephed. is in.

prime. = ephedrine hydrochloride
    bronk. = ephedrine sulfate

personally, ive used the prime. and had great results with it
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cranghel099 View Post
    primatene is the same thing as bronkaid, only difference is the form the ephed. is in.

prime. = ephedrine hydrochloride
    bronk. = ephedrine sulfate

personally, ive used the prime. and had great results with it
    yeah be careful with it though. when I was a kid (like 16-18) a fireman caught me and a friend takin' puffs from one of those and swiped it from us, saying he ends up responding to calls on a regular basis from people who over do it and end up having cardiac issues. Also around that time the media was also sensationalizing the deaths of a couple of models who used the stuff as well. Of course knowing the media, they probably 'overlooked' things like coke/meth/heroine habits, the wasted skank look was really popular in the 90's...

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    yeah be careful with it though. when I was a kid (like 16-18) a fireman caught me and a friend takin' puffs from one of those and swiped it from us, saying he ends up responding to calls on a regular basis from people who over do it and end up having cardiac issues. Also around that time the media was also sensationalizing the deaths of a couple of models who used the stuff as well. Of course knowing the media, they probably 'overlooked' things like coke/meth/heroine habits, the wasted skank look was really popular in the 90's...

That fireman was prob. just tryin to scare you guys, but at that age I prob. would have done the same. I was taking tablet form.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 12:14 AM
  2. Need sum help are advice!!!!!!!
    By BxDoZa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 07:14 PM
  3. Mass stack advice for hair advice
    By Cupcakemafia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 01:25 AM
  4. i need some advice, alots of advice