- 04-25-2008, 11:39 AM
If my calorie levels are currently set to allow me to lose 2 lbs/wk on avg and I start taking leviathan reloaded/dcp. Should I expect that lbs/wk # to go up? If so should I increase my calorie levels so that I only lose 2lbs/wk and reap the benifit of potential muscle gain due to the supplements allowing me to raise my calorie levels?
I'm male, 21, 180lbs, 20%bf, 5'8". I'm currently on the anabolic diet cutting losing 1.5-2lbs/wk.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dertynasty in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2006, 07:55 PM
- By fa2349 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2004, 12:39 AM
- By cpwhite in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2003, 12:52 PM
- By Gmonkey in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2003, 01:04 PM
- By Shake in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-10-2002, 07:39 PM