- 04-25-2008, 10:39 AM
If my calorie levels are currently set to allow me to lose 2 lbs/wk on avg and I start taking leviathan reloaded/dcp. Should I expect that lbs/wk # to go up? If so should I increase my calorie levels so that I only lose 2lbs/wk and reap the benifit of potential muscle gain due to the supplements allowing me to raise my calorie levels?
I'm male, 21, 180lbs, 20%bf, 5'8". I'm currently on the anabolic diet cutting losing 1.5-2lbs/wk.
Similar Forum Threads
- By liftallday123 in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2010, 07:50 PM
- By liftallday123 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 04-10-2010, 03:47 PM
- By Legacykid in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 04-18-2009, 01:47 PM
- By jjm in forum Weight LossReplies: 20Last Post: 09-07-2006, 11:04 PM
- By Shake in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-10-2002, 06:39 PM