i bought 2 packs of this 2day
will it be effective at all if i just take that without the caffiene
if not what caffiene should i buy
and does the bronkaid really work?
thanks

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
honestly, you should have bought primatene tabs. they have ephedrine hcl, not ephedrine sulfate like bronkaid. ephedrine hcl is more potent. anyways, yea, you should take caffeine with it. start with 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine. it will still cause thermogenesis, but caffeine just makes it much better and gives you more energy. they are VERY synergistic compounds.

ameyers6

Awards
so should i take primatene is this more effective

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
honestly, you should have bought primatene tabs. they have ephedrine hcl, not ephedrine sulfate like bronkaid. ephedrine hcl is more potent. anyways, yea, you should take caffeine with it. start with 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine. it will still cause thermogenesis, but caffeine just makes it much better and gives you more energy. they are VERY synergistic compounds.
A box of primatene is more expensive. Bronkaid actually has more ephedra in it, anyways. 25mg of ephedra sulfate=20mg of ephedra hcl. Primatene only has 12.5mg of ephedra hcl. Bronkaid ftw.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I take primatene with caffeine and an asprin. The energy i get is great so is the focus. I only take it 4 times a week at low doses just for a good energy boost for my workouts. I don't really see any fat loss from it but thats probably because i don't use it for that. The way i dose it i should be able to run it for a long time without burning out my receptors.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
A box of primatene is more expensive. Bronkaid actually has more ephedra in it, anyways. 25mg of ephedra sulfate=20mg of ephedra hcl. Primatene only has 12.5mg of ephedra hcl. Bronkaid ftw.
pppssssssshhhh, not when you get an employee discount at the pharmacy you work in :) hehehe.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Well it's still almost half the hcl per pill compared to bronkaid.
yea, i know. i looked today at work and the bronkaid is like $2 more expensive, but it does have 25mg per caplet. primatene is 12.5 per tablet. they both were 60 count boxes. i just thought i read somewhere that eph hcl is a lot more potent than eph sulfate. not just a small % difference in potency. i also could have read that at bb dot com or somewhere else that sucks and is full of idiots :lol: i don't remember.