Recreate?

DuCeS

Awards
This product looks very promising, and I would love to try it out. But I was just wondering what I could take with Recreate to maximize fat loss, and maintain muscle mass. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

whoareit

whoareit

Awards
anabolic pump should stack well with recreate for fat loss and muscle retention.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I agree Anabolic Pump, but also keep inmind that REcreate by itself it anti-catabolic, it lowers cortisol and boosts testosterone :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would gauge ReCreate's effects solo, before using it conjunction with another product. When and if you do decide to 'stack' I think Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, or the combination therein would be a fantastic stack!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Stack Recreate with P-Slin and AP for carbohydrate partitioning. Powerfull will help potentiate GH release for more fatloss and increased sleep quality. Sirplus will minimize negative estrogen metabolites and decrease excess water weight so that would make a good addition. Bolic would also aid in more fatloss, muscle building... but your joints may be a bit torn up from the increased weight load, so counter it with Super Cissus.

That'd actually be a sweet stack.

USP Labs was nice enough to send me P-Slin and AP, and I thoroughly enjoyed P-Slins pre-workout effects and the leaning out while on it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to answer the question better than me, ass.

:D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jacob better not see this, all of the sudden a new member 'The Force of Mullet' will pop up, with my Internet Coordinator status.

:run: