Most Effective Fat Burner / Cutter

psaop

psaop

Awards
What is the most effective fat burining product out there? There are so many being advertised and it is hard to decide.

btw, I am currently on the Anabolic Diet.

Thanks!

ofwolfandman

Awards
leviathan reloaded/dcp stack. im on it now and its crazy

psaop

psaop

Awards
Thanks! what is DCP? What is you eating plan like?

ofwolfandman

Awards
DCP is made by RPN and frees up fatty acids to be burned by cardio or a calorie deficit. My eating plan is about 2000 calories. 250 grams protein, 115 grams of carbs, 60 grams of good fats

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I'm still bulking right now, but I'm gonna start cutting in a couple weeks and I've got DCP & Leviathan Reloaded waiting for me in my stash. I'm really looking forward to trying out this combo! Do you really have to cut calories a lot for results with DCP? I've been bulking @ ~3500 kcal/day for the past few months, and I haven't put on more than 2 or 3 lbs. I'm crazy ecto. I couldn't imagine cutting back to 2000 kcal. I'm scared I'd lose all my mass!

ofwolfandman

Awards
i have a really hard time losing fat so that's why im doing this, it's actually not as bad as it seems. ive been doing it for about 4 weeks and haven't lost any size and my strength has actually gone up....figure that one out haha. im also on xtend and lots of good ole glutamine so maybe thats why i haven't lost anything

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
Levi-r and dcp!!!! im on my second run.. ive gained 2 lbs on my original weight and lost 10% fat.. i was also taking IGF-2, and the appropriate protein, creatine, glutamine, and vitamins. not to mention my diet is on point, as well as my cardio..

packers1200

packers1200

Awards
does LR or DCP have any long term sides especially to the thyroid?

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
honestly i have no idea... i havent heard anything but good thing from both products.. anything from palo alto is great... but back to ur question, sorry.. i have no clue.

ofwolfandman

Awards
no they do not , neither of them affect the thyroid as far as i know...but i could be wrong

psaop

psaop

Awards
Do you guys know where I can buy these products in Canada? I hate buying stuff online, paying an arm and a leg for shipping....waiting for it to ship....then paying customs fees when it arrives.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AFTER BURNER by SSR, has anyone tried this one?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I like green tea, sesathin and forskolin. Nothing dramatic but nice steady fat loss.

semiautoloco4

Awards
is any body taking recreate? is it any good?

Deccadick

Deccadick

Awards
Venom, with Nutraplanet Green tea, Coleus Forskolin, and Lipotrophin PM before bed!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Venom hyperdrive, thyrogen-x . this stack might take the fat off you too fast though.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Start off with diet: go 500-1000 below your caloric maintenance.

Next add some EC, and a pinch of Re-create.

Then a couple teaspoons of fish oil, and seasmin, and a bit of DCP.

Then add a bit of IGF-1 PWO, and some HGH...

Maybe some napalm mixed with clen, apply transdermally.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Start off with diet: go 500-1000 below your caloric maintenance.

Next add some EC, and a pinch of Re-create.

Then a couple teaspoons of fish oil, and seasmin, and a bit of DCP.

Then add a bit of IGF-1 PWO, and some HGH...

Maybe some napalm mixed with clen, apply transdermally.
Sounds a bit extreme for just fat loss. People don't need the hgh and igf to lose fat. Get your diet correct and use a fat burner. Try carb cycling it works great for lossing fat.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Sounds a bit extreme for just fat loss. People don't need the hgh and igf to lose fat. Get your diet correct and use a fat burner. Try carb cycling it works great for lossing fat.

I use carb cycling, and my diet is in check. Most of the other supplements are added to speed up metabolism and raise body temperature, hence raising your RMR, and your caloric maintenance, burning cals that much faster.

Oh yeah, add in 30 minutes medium intensity cardio, 7 days a week.