motivational ball buster

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
im trying to cut weight. been goin good so far, down from 192 to 180ish. i always weigh myself as soon as i get up. i take a leak and jump on th scale. well i wake up do my thing and i am 179.5. first time ive been sub 180 since ... like the 6th grade. well diet goes great all day long. do the same thing next morning and im 181. how do i put on a pound and a half in 1 day with a good clean diet??? i know i watch the scale to much. just woundering why this would happen. do you guys do this when you cut??

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Weighing yourself daily is honestly one of the worst things you can do (because now you are stressing about the 1 lbs and what its from and your setting your body up for harsh swings)

The lbs could be a lot of things. Increase in body hydration, some left over food that has yet to be excreted or digested, or a pure lbs of fat that you put on for no damn good reason (alright j/p on the last one.)

Weigh yourself weekly and judge by the mirror (scale monitoring will drive you insane, like it already is right now lol)

Your doing good, let the fat loss roll on man and don't stress the daily fluctuations.

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
or a pure lbs of fat that you put on for no damn good reason (alright j/p on the last one.)

lol.
thanks for the reply, i know your right. how often do you weigh yourself when you are cutting? i was also noticing that weight goes up when i get some serious soreness. do you know the reasoning for that? i was thinking maybe your body holds on to more water, not for sure tho.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
sourness form lifting? Is it a nagging constant soreness?

I weigh myself every Saturday morning and take my measurements as well. Nice and constant and provides goo feed back.

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
sourness form lifting? Is it a nagging constant soreness?

I weigh myself every Saturday morning and take my measurements as well. Nice and constant and provides goo feed back.
no, like D.O.M.S. soreness. like squating all day, then tomorow legs being sore. i know they say 2 pounds a week, but does that still go for people who have been cutting for a while?what kinda measurements do you take??

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
depends on what your current body fat is and how long you have been cutting as far as what to expect.

I take weight, waist, arm, and thigh measurements. Take them diligently mostly because I am running a ReCreate log but also to make sure that my calorie intale is sufficient both for loss but not excessive loss (very fine balance.)

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
thanks for the responses, i think im goin to look for your log

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dustin07 General Chat 14
RobConnor General Chat 12
LizKing531 General Chat 3
benmayro General Chat 108
Supplements 7