Stretch Marks on Stomach?
- 04-18-2008, 11:23 PM
- 04-19-2008, 12:46 PM
Pictures? Whats your bf level at? Are you training abs heavy (and are the growing quickly?) It would be hard to do but if your low enough in bf are you confusing them with the appearance of veins? There are a lot of variables here.
04-19-2008, 04:55 PM
My bodyfat is usually around 10-12. Maybe leaner now. Not sure. But my abs are probably growing..yes. I train them pretty hard twice a week. So i dont know. They arent veins
04-19-2008, 08:54 PM
04-21-2008, 09:11 PM
08-17-2008, 11:40 PM
08-17-2008, 11:53 PM
If they're going across your stomach they are just fold lines where your skin naturally creases. You don't need an abundance of fat for this to happen.
08-18-2008, 02:56 AM
08-18-2008, 06:36 AM
Cocoa Butter is supposed to prevent stretch marks from ever coming in. I don't know what gets rid of them. My wife rubbed cocoa butter on her belly when she was pregnant and still got some marks, but a year later, they're all gone. ????
08-18-2008, 09:15 AM
08-19-2008, 09:41 PM
try strivectin....macys has it or order online....wifey used it after child birth..miraculous...it claims even to reduce facial wrinkles."better than botoX" remains 2 be seen.
08-19-2008, 10:32 PM
Our Java lather/Flawless combo works great on stretch marks. We are going to run a few tester logs over here, you could always go apply and give it a try.
Similar Forum Threads
- By antmike in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2013, 05:36 AM
- By Ricky5145 in forum BulkingReplies: 29Last Post: 02-23-2010, 07:19 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-26-2004, 11:38 AM
- By ballzasteel in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 05-14-2004, 11:32 PM
- By destro19 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 11-17-2002, 04:08 PM